Conflicting Info on MyNCL (Explore and Plan)

g35girl

I logged in to MyNcl this morning to review our trip summary for our upcoming cruise on the Pearl. I went to the Explore and Plan, clicked on our first day and it is showing Indigo (MDR), Moderno and Teppanyaki as being complimentary!

So when I click on Moderno and go to the "Dining Details for Moderno Churrascaria" page, again it shows:

Per Person Pricing

$ 0.00

Accommodates

Reservations

Highly Recommended

Deck 8

However, when I go to book the reservation it indicates a total price of $47.20 for the both of us.

So which is it - is it now complimentary or there is just an error on the site? Interestingly enough Summer Palace (MDR) and the other specialty restaurants do not show at all!

I logged in to MyNcl this morning to review our trip summary for our upcoming cruise on the Pearl. I went to the Explore and Plan, clicked on our first day and it is showing Indigo (MDR), Moderno and Teppanyaki as being complimentary!

So when I click on Moderno and go to the "Dining Details for Moderno Churrascaria" page, again it shows:

Per Person Pricing

$ 0.00

Accommodates

Reservations

Highly Recommended

Deck 8

However, when I go to book the reservation it indicates a total price of $47.20 for the both of us.

So which is it - is it now complimentary or there is just an error on the site? Interestingly enough Summer Palace (MDR) and the other specialty restaurants do not show at all!

I am seeing the exact same thing for ALL speciality restaurants on our August Epic sailing.......it's definitely a web-site glitch and it's been like that for a few days! I got VERY excited at first, and then came down to earth with a bump when others mentioned it on another thread! :)

I am seeing the exact same thing for ALL speciality restaurants on our August Epic sailing.......it's definitely a web-site glitch and it's been like that for a few days! I got VERY excited at first, and then came down to earth with a bump when others mentioned it on another thread! :)

Thanks meltingmoments - I got excited as well since we were not able to take advantage of any of the UDP/UPB promos they ran because we booked through CAS.

It's horrible that NCL can't get their website right!! I never know what to believe on their site.

Thanks meltingmoments You're very welcome! :) - I got excited as well since we were not able to take advantage of any of the UDP/UPB promos they ran because we booked through CAS.

It's horrible that NCL can't get their website right!! I never know what to believe on their site.

I know!! I just tried to book an excursion and it wouldn't let me because the excursion I was trying to book conflicted with one I'd ALREADY booked!! News to me......haven't booked ANY! :eek:

That is completely "normal" - the glitch has been discussed in multiple threads already.

I apologize Deymonte, but I don't read ALL the threads, and didn't find anything about this situation when I did a search. Thanks for enlightening me that this has been "discussed in multiple threads already"...that's a very helpful response :rolleyes:

I know!! I just tried to book an excursion and it wouldn't let me because the excursion I was trying to book conflicted with one I'd ALREADY booked!! News to me......haven't booked ANY! :eek:

Have you booked any shows or meals? They may be conflicting with the excursion you want. (Last January, I booked some shows at 7:30 in advance of our cruise....but the website wouldn't let me make any dinner reservations for those nights, because the earliest dinner reservation was 5:30 and they estimate 2 hours for dinner, so the website didn't think we could make it to the 7:30 show).

I seen the same thing Sunday morning while looking over our cruise in July. I was so excited!! :eek: Only to add it to my cart and seen the total was $212 for the 6 of us at Cagneys or Moderno. I tried both :roll eyes: haha!! I decided we are totally "freestyling" it, no reservations for any of our dinner reservations at the complimentary restaurants. :cool:

Same thing here except I couldn't book anything. I looked last night and everything said complimentary and then today the prices are there. But there are a bunch of missing excursions. One I was most excited about isnt even listed anymore but when I called to ask about it they said its available.