Pride hot tub/spa question

I know the Pride does not have a Cloud 9 Spa and have seen several people post about being able to use steam rooms for free even if not getting a spa treatment. Is this correct?

On the deck plans it appears there is a hot tub in the fitness/spa area. Is this also complimentary?

Thanks.

Here are some photos of the Pride sauna and steam room. There are also great showers in the spa which you can use.

Spa1.jpg

spa3.jpg

spa2.jpg

Used these on one of my last cruises. In a pinch, wives and daughters in the cabin with me, I would grab clothes after a short day and shower and change in the SPA, and meet them for dinner.

Saved time, when we were short on it. :p

Used these on one of my last cruises. In a pinch, wives and daughters in the cabin with me, I would grab clothes after a short day and shower and change in the SPA, and meet them for dinner.

Saved time, when we were short on it. :p

Hehehe. I'd be short on time if I had "wives" too. :p

yes its free. just go to the spa desk hand them your sail and sign card and ask for a locker key. the steam room and sauna are in the locker room and are same sex only.

to get to the co-ed hot tub walk past the showers and the steam and sauna room and go out the back door it will lead you to the hot tub. when you are done give back the locker key and you will get your sail and sign card back no charge.

yes its free. just go to the spa desk hand them your sail and sign card and ask for a locker key. the steam room and sauna are in the locker room and are same sex only.

to get to the co-ed hot tub walk past the showers and the steam and sauna room and go out the back door it will lead you to the hot tub. when you are done give back the locker key and you will get your sail and sign card back no charge.

This is so helpful. Thank you!

I was reading from a few reviewers that the spa workers wouldn't let you in to use the hot tub. is this true and if it is not would there be any other entrance to use where you don't have to enter through the spa?

I was reading from a few reviewers that the spa workers wouldn't let you in to use the hot tub. is this true and if it is not would there be any other entrance to use where you don't have to enter through the spa?

i don't know why they would not let them in. on the pride the gym, spa, and hot tub are all in the same area. they are not separated. as far as i know there is only one way in and out. and as far as the spa personnel it is none of their business what you plan on doing inside the gym. where the hot tub is located. all they need to know is if you have a spa appointment so they can set you up with your masseuse and charge you for your service. besides that it is none of their business if you plan on using the sauna, steam room, showers, tread mill, weights, or hot tub. they are all free of charge and part of your cruise.(the pride does not have the higher end cloud 9 spa amenities where you would have to pay to use the common areas). on the pride i have always just walked into the spa/gym facility gone to the front desk handed the employee my sign and sail card and asked for a locker key. then gone into the locker room changed taken one of the many clean towels and either gone to the steam room or the hot tub. this is the same locker room you would use if you were also going to work out in the gym. i have also gone to the locker room strictly to use the showers before dinner. the showers are much bigger then the ones in your room and they have body jets.