Miniture Golf hours

Do the miniature golf course stay open late on the Breakaway class ships? RCI keeps their mini golf courses open all night which I find is a nice touch for a late night family activity?

In looking at how dark the area around the mini golf course is at night, I am thinking it shuts down early evening.

Sorry I know this sounds like a stupid question. I can't help but compare experiences to gauge expectations.

Another user posted his Getaway dailies (from January) and it looks like Mini Golf is open from 8am-10pm and the Aquapark is open from 10am-8pm.

Find the link to the photos in post #14 http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2198619

Thanks! Darn it, I was hoping it would stay open just a little bit later so we can do the late show and then an activity like that.

On the Breakaway it was open all day, weather permitting. I didn't use it so I don't really know what hours that would be. Here's the day 1 daily.

img004_zps5fec5b95.jpg

There was no mention of it on Day 2, a sea day. Day 3 (port day) it opened at 10am with no mention of what time it closed. Day 4 (GSC) it closed at 6:30 but no mention of what time it opened.

Edited by ncklhaus