Checking your OBC

Please accept my apology if this is too rudimentary, but here is a step by step answer to your question:

Place your pointer over the MANAGE button in the dark blue line across the top of the page, this will give you options in a drop-down box. In that drop-down box click on the "My Booking" link. This will take you to the "My Cruise Manager" page.

If you have more than one cruise booked (you lucky dog) you have to select the appropriate cruise by clicking on the "booking number" which will hi-lite the appropriate cruise. To the right of the cruise description is a clickable link “Cruise Details” that will open the page with your cruise information.

In about the center of the page will be a box that says “To-do List," at the bottom of that box is a link “View Cruise Documents," click on that link. This will bring up another box, with checkboxes.

Check the box “Print General Information" and click on the “Submit" button, which will bring up your account details in another browser window.

Scroll through the pages of the forms. Pages 1 & 2 are the Public Health Screening notice and form, Page 3 will have your BOOKING SUMMARY, scroll down to page 4, which is the INVOICE. On the left side of the INVOICE page should be a box with your cruise charges. if your account has been credited with your OBC, there will be a box below that shows your on board credit.:)

Congrats on your Shareholder OBC!!!!

Please accept my apology if this is too rudimentary, but here is a step by step answer to your question:

Place your pointer over the MANAGE button in the dark blue line across the top of the page, this will give you options in a drop-down box. In that drop-down box click on the "My Booking" link. This will take you to the "My Cruise Manager" page.

If you have more than one cruise booked (you lucky dog) you have to select the appropriate cruise by clicking on the "booking number" which will hi-lite the appropriate cruise. To the right of the cruise description is a clickable link “Cruise Details” that will open the page with your cruise information.

In about the center of the page will be a box that says “To-do List," at the bottom of that box is a link “View Cruise Documents," click on that link. This will bring up another box, with checkboxes.

Check the box “Print General Information" and click on the “Submit" button, which will bring up your account details in another browser window.

Scroll through the pages of the forms. Pages 1 & 2 are the Public Health Screening notice and form, Page 3 will have your BOOKING SUMMARY, scroll down to page 4, which is the INVOICE. On the left side of the INVOICE page should be a box with your cruise charges. if your account has been credited with your OBC, there will be a box below that shows your on board credit.:)

Congrats on your Shareholder OBC!!!!

Many thanks, never thought to look there, though it would be listed with my payments and excursions. Sure enough, it was there. I truly appreciate you assistance.

Many thanks, never thought to look there, though it would be listed with my payments and excursions. Sure enough, it was there. I truly appreciate you assistance.

You are welcome!

It has been my experience that any OBC that I get as part of the booking, i.e., $50 Stateroom credit as part of the rate, is shown on the "MY CRUISE DETAILS" page under the "MY BILLING" tab, but any other OBC, such as price props under an Early Saver booking and Shareholder credits only shows up on the invoice page.

Finding the record that the OBC has been credited isn't very intuitive, wish I could remember how I found it the first time.

ENJOY!!!!

If you are on early saver and there is a price drop and you submit, will they deny because of this?

The OBC issued as a Shareholder benefit is not effected by any Early Saver price drops, and should not be because of a price drop adjustment. We have received it on all of our cruises since purchasing the stock, and we have had several cruises with price drops from Early Saver resulting in additional OBC.

How do you submit for shareholder credit? I recently bought the stock and booked a getaway cruise in 30 days? TIA.

In order to get your share holder benefits you need to send an email to:

GuestAdmin@carnival.com

With a copy of your most recent brokerage statement, showing that you have 100 shares. You also need to provide your booking number so they know where to credit it.

You will get an auto reply, and then usually in a few days a reply saying approved or that they need better documentation.

How do you submit for shareholder credit? I recently bought the stock and booked a getaway cruise in 30 days? TIA.

The instructions from Carnival Corporation & PLC are:

Please provide by fax or by mail your name, reservation number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (for example, photocopy of shareholder proxy card, shares certificate, a dividend tax voucher or a current brokerage or nominee statement with your brokerage account number blacked out) to your travel agent or to the cruise line.

For a Carnival Cruise:

Guest Administration

3655 N.W. 87th Avenue

Miami, FL 33178

Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450

Fax 305 406 6102

If you prefer, and can scan a copy of your account statement to a pdf or jpg file, you can make the submittal via e-mail.

I make a PDF of relevant pages of my most recent account statement (I only get quarterly statements), with my account number blacked out. The pages I send just show my name, ownership of Carnival stock, and the statement date.

Here is the e-mail I send to guestadmin@carnival.com

Dear Guest Admin,

Please accept this e-mail as a request for shareholder benefits applicable to a (number) night cruise.

My name is ****** ****, and I am booked to sail on the Carnival (Ship Name) out of (Port Name) on (Date), Booking Number ******.

I have attached a PDF file (filename.pdf) of the relevant pages of my stock account statement as proof of ownership of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation Stock (ticker CCL).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

I usually receive a response that the e-mail request has been received immediately, and it has been between 8 hours and 5 days that I receive confirmation by e-mail that the OBC has been applied.

Good Luck!!!!

• 3 months later...
If you are on early saver and there is a price drop and you submit, will they deny because of this?

Quite possibly yes if you submit the form online. A quick call to the rejection line will get it fixed though. I had future cruise OBC and for each of the first two drops in my ES rate for this cruise, it got immediately rejected. When I called and they checked, I was told that the system always screws up price drops when you have OBC and you have to call in instead. So that's what I did for the next drop and there was no issue.

• 2 weeks later...

We booked ES back in February for a 7 day sailing this October; a Cabin change and two price drops since. Sent our request in Friday evening 8/14 via email, received conformation today around 3:00 that our SH OBC request had been processed and $100 has been added to our S&S Account.