Why Would anybody have Loyalty to CCL?

taki183

I actually enjoyed reading your posts on this one. Very interesting to see everyone point of you.

To me those loyalty programs are only PERKS. So when I do my research on a cruise and find the ship I want,itinerary,cabin and price then I go for it. If that decssision then made me get a Perk from that cruise line well then that means my vacation even gets better.

I am Elite on Princess but this has never stop me from trying other lines and changes sometimes is good as well :-)

Thanks

Sea ya

Eric

To those who think only Carnival has changed its policy, check the other boards (i.e, RCCL, Celebrity, NCL) and see all the complaints about raising tipping, drink prices, room service charges, additional tip charge on drinks, not being able to combine stockholder benefits/balcony discounts with other discounts, etc. Not to mention that RCCL very clearly spelled it out that they want first time cruisers both on this side of the Atlantic and in China more so than their long time customers. They went as far as designing ships (and redesigning) ships to attract first time cruisers. All of these changes that the other lines are implementing could be perceived as chipping away at loyalty.

Only you can determine what price point you will pay for a cabin and all other charges that are part of its total cost.

MARAPRINCE