Drink Cards on Princess?

suep

We are cruising on the Sapphire Princess in October.

In the past on Royal Caribbean we've purchased "drink cards" that would allow 10 alcoholic drinks for a less expensive cost than if you'd purchase the drinks individually. Is this available on Princess? Or, does Princess offer special "drinks of the day"?

I haven't heard of drink cards for discounted alcoholic drinks. Princess does off a soda card, and that price depends on the length of your cruise. You get unlimited fountain sodas with the card.

Princess does have drinks of the day, and you can find those in the Princess Patters daily.

We are cruising on the Sapphire Princess in October.

In the past on Royal Caribbean we've purchased "drink cards" that would allow 10 alcoholic drinks for a less expensive cost than if you'd purchase the drinks individually. Is this available on Princess? Or, does Princess offer special "drinks of the day"?

Nothing like that on Princess, I'm afraid. They only offer the soda card at $4 a day for unlimited fountain soft drinks and the "cocktail of the day", which also comes in at around $3.50

• 1 month later...

When we went on Royal Caribbean in Aug., 2002 (Voyager of the Seas) we were able to purchase an alcoholic drink card. However, the following year when we again sailed on RCI, (Explorer) they had discontinued the cards. I was disappointed, as they really came in handy.

Archived