Persian Garden Use

Pipo

I wonder if a Pass is mandatory to enter the Persian Garden... Is there any spa service that covers a visit? How much a single day pass cost?

Thank you for asking this question. I enjoyed the Persian Garden on the Infinity many years ago and will return for a journey through the Panama Canal and I wondered if it was still the same.

Current pricing and what is currently included would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

happy travels

4boysnana

The Persain Gardens is included in AQ class. Passes can also be purchased for daily or weekly. There is a discount on the weekly. Personally if on a M class ship it isn't worth bothering with. We had a AQ cabin and went to it one time, stayed in there about 20 minutes and left. Another passenger in there bought a day pass and she said that she was going to ask for her money back. She was only in there about 2 minutes.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

We very much enjoyed the Persian Garden on the Connie last year, both times we sailed. It was very relaxing. We haven't been on an S-class ship, though, so we don't have anything to compare it to. We were AQ on both sailings. Having said that, there was no swiping of our seapass to get in and no one was checking if we were AQ or not, so it appears as if anyone could use it even though technically they shouldn't. But both my DW and I really enjoyed our time in there.

Extract from my recent Solstice cruise :)

We didn’t have Aqua Class however were keen on the Persian garden. On embarkation day, the day spa staff were more than happy to tour us around the Persian garden facilities before we purchased a pass. The couples pass for the cruise duration was approx. US$190 per couple which we went with. The single pass was approx. US$120 per person for the cruise duration if you were after a single person cruise pass. I asked about day passes and was advised that they were not being offered for this cruise. I guess it must come down to if they sell enough of the cruise duration passes, they won’t offer day passes. We used the Persian garden three or four times and found it quite relaxing. There were eight hot tiled lounges with beautiful sea views, as well as a steam room, a sauna room and aqua spa exclusive relaxtion room (all multi sex). There was also saunas in each changing room (mens / womens separate), and a separate relaxation room which was open to guests waiting for spa treatments and all other guests. We never found it hard to get two heated tile lounges in the middle of the day (10am – 3pm) which surprised me considering the number of rooms sold as Aqua Class. While we loved having the Persian garden experience on this cruise, I’m not sure if we use it enough to warrant the cruise pass next time.

We very much enjoyed the Persian Garden on the Connie last year, both times we sailed. It was very relaxing. We haven't been on an S-class ship, though, so we don't have anything to compare it to. We were AQ on both sailings. Having said that, there was no swiping of our seapass to get in and no one was checking if we were AQ or not, so it appears as if anyone could use it even though technically they shouldn't. But both my DW and I really enjoyed our time in there.

Usually there are spa staff who will take your sea pass/room card before allowing you into the Persian Garden area.

On S Class ships there are special spa key-cards that unlock the door to get you into the Persian Gardens. You give the attendant your key at the desk and they give you the card, which you return when finished. You have to be in AQ or have purchased the pass. If you are an Elite, you get a free port day in the Persian Gardens. You will have a coupon for this in your packet in your room. You have to give them the coupon.