Post Cruise Excursion in Galveston?

I noticed that Royal Caribbean offers a post-cruise excursion to the Space Center in Houston, after you disembark in Galveston, but it only mentions a drop off at the Bush International Airport, nowhere does it give you the option to be dropped off at Houston Hobby.

With Southwest Airlines being such a major airline and they fly in/out of Hobby it seems odd that they don't include that airport.

Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge if they do have an option, for this shore excursion, to drop you off at Houston Hobby instead of Bush International at the conclusion of the tour? Thanks!

I looked at that excursion either in between our B2B or at the end. This tour only ends at Bush International. They have no option for return to Galveston or drop at Hobby. We were on Southwest out of Hobby also and could not book this tour.

We did not ask about luggage valet. We did purchase transfers from RC. We flew in to Hobby on Sat. and stayed near the airport. Returned to Hobby in the morning to catch the transfer. Transfer back to Hobby was easy. Went into the terminal and got a porter. Got through Customs quickly. Went outside where there were two buses, one for each airport. Tipped the driver for helping with the bags.

I did see they have transfers but I was looking to have something to do to pass the time as our flight doesn't leave until 5:30 so I am in no hurry to get to the airport. Thinking about doing the Cool Tours land and sea thing on our own, but with having our luggage with us I am not sure, which is why I was hoping for luggage valet, would make it easier for sure!