WOW'd on the Vision.

Hello Vision Cruisers, We had one of the Panoramic View cabins and loved it. Our cabin, 7084, had the bed by the door and the sofa by the window seat. The one in front of us (forward) had the bed by the window. It was very spacious, and we could see everything.

Barbara and Orlando

Many thanks for this Barbara and Orlando. We are booked in a PV for the Westbound TA this year. We were able to see one last November on a 7 nighter. It hadn't occurred to us that there were any with the bed next to the window!

Mercifully we are in 7084 so we have been reassured. :)

Corinne.

You're welcome, Connie! It is a great cabin. I think that the two PV cabins on each end of the block of four have the beds by the window, and the two in the middle, like ours and yours, have the beds by the door, but I'm not 100 pct. on that. We loved sitting on the couch or on the window ledge and having great views. Also, this cabin has a refrigerator, and I heard that some other categories on Vision do not.

Hi Tim,

Orlando says he sent Bill 5 or 6 emails with their chess games annotated with his observations and explanations, but he hasn't heard back. Please ask Bill if he got the emails. Orlando loved playing chess with him and with Yves. For him, it was the best part of the cruise.

Also, I wish I had given you my email while we were on Vision because I would like to keep in touch with you guys. Here it is: salsabarb at aol.com.

Hugs,

Barbara

I do not think that Bill has received the emails. Bill and Andrew came in for dinner tonight and we played cards and looked at pictures. I will pass your email on to Bill so he can contact you directly.

I do not think that Bill has received the emails. Bill and Andrew came in for dinner tonight and we played cards and looked at pictures. I will pass your email on to Bill so he can contact you directly.

Thanks, Tim!

My email is for you too. Hope we can cruise together again someday!

You're welcome, Connie! It is a great cabin. I think that the two PV cabins on each end of the block of four have the beds by the window, and the two in the middle, like ours and yours, have the beds by the door, but I'm not 100 pct. on that. We loved sitting on the couch or on the window ledge and having great views. Also, this cabin has a refrigerator, and I heard that some other categories on Vision do not.

We're in 8543 which is in the middle too! I'm so glad I found these cabins! I actually book the Vision because of them. So glad I did and now know I'm going to be "WOWED". Thanks all of you for the info. Also, I printed the rules for the Slot Pull out, so thanks for posting them. How in the world am I going to make it until February?????😂😂

We're in 8543 which is in the middle too! I'm so glad I found these cabins! I actually book the Vision because of them. So glad I did and now know I'm going to be "WOWED". Thanks all of you for the info. Also, I printed the rules for the Slot Pull out, so thanks for posting them. How in the world am I going to make it until February?????

Here is my email. Send me a note and I will send you the Slot Pull score card Excel file and the picture of the Panoramic window.

mickey-mouse@rogers.com

Thanks, Tim!

My email is for you too. Hope we can cruise together again someday!

Already have it in my favourites. We really want to cruise with you again. We had such a good time on this cruise.