What would you like to know about the escape?

motleyfan

I will be happy with any information you are able to pass on. But - if possible- I am very curious about the aft PH suites- are they of same design as the aways? do any of the cabins have the 2 doors to the balcony? are the balcony sizes similar to those on aways.

Thanks so much for taking the time to investigate and most importantly for Sharing with all of us!!

I know you will have a great time and I am very jealous :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

General Haven info, I to am sailing for our first time in a Haven 2 bed....I can not wait to see pics of them

Menus for the Haven restaurant and if they have a Lobster night what night is it.

Also how deep is the Haven pool. DD is missing a week of water polo training so she will need to tread if its deep enough.

General Haven info, I to am sailing for our first time in a Haven 2 bed....I can not wait to see pics of them

Menus for the Haven restaurant and if they have a Lobster night what night is it.

Also how deep is the Haven pool. DD is missing a week of water polo training so she will need to tread if its deep enough.

Pools in the Haven on the Epic, Breakaway and Getaway have not been that deep. But maybe she could use the regular pool early in the morning or later at night??

We are interested in the menu for Margaritaville also. We love their Cuban sandwiches and those great cheeseburgers. And will there be a special bar menu in the Five o'clock Somewhere bar? That would be a great place for nachos:cool:

Pools in the Haven on the Epic, Breakaway and Getaway have not been that deep. But maybe she could use the regular pool early in the morning or later at night??

So the Haven pools have been more shallow than the regular pools?

Yes she does it very early in the morning as to not "look weird". its amazing watching the all the chair hogs come out to wallow......one day I will move all their stuff around. I think about it but I have never done it.

So the Haven pools have been more shallow than the regular pools?

Yes she does it very early in the morning as to not "look weird". its amazing watching the all the chair hogs come out to wallow......one day I will move all their stuff around. I think about it but I have never done it.

Yes they are more like a wading pool - for cooling off - than actual swimming.

If I recall correctly the Epic was the most "regular pool" like.

Here is a photo of the one on the Getaway. ImageUploadedByForums1435151190.231513.jpg.852c4d367df8225d9e2bbdae25191180.jpg

• 2 months later...

My party will be having a wedding reception at the Private Room at Taste. I don't know if you'll be able to get pics or menus from it, but if you could, I'd be thankful! Also my grandmother is eager for lobster. Will they offer it in one of the complimentary venues? If not where can we get it and for how much. Thanks so much!

Edited by kayjaypea42

I will be sailing Norwegian for the first time in April on the Escape. This Free Style dinners will be interesting. We have a group of 17, and it's my understanding there is a "GROUP" dining room. Can reservations be made so we can eat together every night? Thanks John

Im hoping one of the pools on the Escape is Adult Only. We sailed on the Getaway last year and they had an adult only pool. Hoping the Escape will be the same.

That would be cool

Have a blast, Motley, and leave a little in the tank to get home!

Yup lol

Not certain if this is something that you can determine....however ....since there are many more HAVEN rooms (guests) on the EACAPE... How likely will it be to get VIBE passes ..And what time should one board to TRY to get one??

Not certain if this is something that you can determine....however ....since there are many more HAVEN rooms (guests) on the EACAPE... How likely will it be to get VIBE passes ..And what time should one board to TRY to get one??

I can see what I can do

Which sailing are you on? We are on the 11/21 so you're probably going before us... I don't think you're going with kids lol but if you happen to be near the kids areas can you see if there are signs about kids with diapers in the splash area? If they are allowed or not? Also, the height requirements for ropes courses and other activities? If not, no biggie just want to prepare my 6 year old if she's not tall enough to go on certain things right from the start. TIA!

we are going on the Norwegian Escape in November and the Jost Van Dyke excursion was sold out really quick. Any ideas how to get there without the Cruise excursion? :cool:

The original poster is just doing a 3 day cruise, so he's not going there. You might try looking into this at the Ports of Call forum.