Manila Cruise Terminal

Aussie One

Information about the Manila cruise terminal welcome can you walk into city shuttle bus taxi ? there are not many reviews about the Philippines

Legend cruising here in August thank you Aussie

Information about the Manila cruise terminal welcome can you walk into city shuttle bus taxi ? there are not many reviews about the Philippines

Legend cruising here in August thank you Aussie

I have learned something new today. I had no idea cruise ships ported in the Philippines.

I used to live in Manila. It's a huge city and traffic is very congested. I don't suggest going very far from the port as there's a chance you may come back late as traffic can be unpredictable. Unless, you arrive on a Sunday then traffic won't be much of a problem. But if you decide to explore, take the taxi and NOT public transportation.

I've googled information about the cruise terminal and it seems to be located near one of the biggest mall of Asia (if not the biggest), SM Mall of Asia. There's also the aquarium close by. Also, reasonably close is the old walled city, Intramuros. It's approximately 30 to 60 mins from the port (depending in the traffic). There's also tons of bars and restaurants.

I used to live in Manila. It's a huge city and traffic is very congested. I don't suggest going very far from the port as there's a chance you may come back late as traffic can be unpredictable. Unless, you arrive on a Sunday then traffic won't be much of a problem. But if you decide to explore, take the taxi and NOT public transportation.

I've googled information about the cruise terminal and it seems to be located near one of the biggest mall of Asia (if not the biggest), SM Mall of Asia. There's also the aquarium close by. Also, reasonably close is the old walled city, Intramuros. It's approximately 30 to 60 mins from the port (depending in the traffic). There's also tons of bars and restaurants.

Thank you the mall you mentioned is it called greenhills Aussie

Thank you the mall you mentioned is it called greenhills Aussie

SM Mall of Asia is around the bay at Ocean Drive. You can google it to find the location.

The Greenhills Shopping Mall is around San Juan city area. It is different.