Maitre d on the Coral

5soccer9

Does anyone know the email for the maitre d on the Coral? We are sailing July and we are doing the land tour before cruise and our friends are not and they were not able to link our dining table together. Thanks.

The MDs do not have direct emails that I know of (not for the public anyway). If your TA cannot handle, there will be a note in the Patter where to meet him on Embarkation day to request the change..

His name is Neville Seldana or Saldanha, but I don't have an email address.

However, if you have a travel agent, they can do this for you.

We do have a travel agent but he said because our trips are different they can't connect the two. I have asked several times.

The MDs do not have direct emails that I know of (not for the public anyway). If your TA cannot handle, there will be a note in the Patter where to meet him on Embarkation day to request the change..

Thank you. I know on Carnival you can contact them directly and I was hoping the same for Princess. Thanks for the information.

That's odd. Unless they booked through another TA? Princess should be able to link the booking numbers.

We do have a travel agent but he said because our trips are different they can't connect the two. I have asked several times.

That's odd. Unless they booked through another TA? Princess should be able to link the booking numbers.

I agree. That is what I thought. No both through the same TA. I will try him again but I know we booked this over a year ago and that is what we were told and then I asked again a few months ago. I know I can ask when we get on but I would like to know it is taken care of before then.

If you contact the Maitre-d early on the first day I am sure his people can get you all together.

This happened to us...we had 2 in a cabin & my brother down the hall. They did not have us together for dinner but a quick trip to the MD got it all sorted out.

Steve

Mine did. That's why I suggested it. And there were different TAs on opposite sides of the world.

Edited by Orlando Vic