Currently on Liberty May 6 to 16

I wonder if that was because the ship was empty after repositioning from Florida. When passengers are still departing, they need to store people in the waiting room until the process is finished.

That could be. They told us that boarding would start at 12 until 5:30 pm, our departure was at 7 pm. We arrived at 12:30 and the line was long but it moved quickly. The terminal is all new so I'm not sure where the waiting room is. They segregated people into one of 2 lines as we entered the building, priority or regular.

Thank you all for the well wishes. We are having a great time.

Last night was the white party up at the pool deck. We weren't prepared ahead of time but most of us had a white shirt or blouse to wear. Apparently others knew about it because many were dressed in all white, head to toe.

We had a good time but settled in soon after 12 since DH had to get up at 6:30 am for zip line in PR. He went with my SIL and our 2 nephews. They are so excited!

BTW, had a great shrimp salad sandwich at cafe promenade served during lunchtime only.

Fantastic shopping in st Maarten... EFFY jewelers must love us. A few also bought their pandora charms, I got a cruise ship with st Maarten printed on the bottom... I already had the pineapple.

TTYL

I haven't been to the new terminal yet; I just assumed there was somewhere for arrivals to wait while the ship was being cleared of departing passengers. Maybe you just stand in line?

I'm sure there's one but I didn't look for it. I can't imagine everyone standing in line for hours if they get there too early. I only saw a few chairs in this queue area.

I'm sure there's one but I didn't look for it. I can't imagine everyone standing in line for hours if they get there too early. I only saw a few chairs in this queue area.

Sorry I edited so I wouldn't waste your internet time trying to explain that lol.

If you go back to the Pub, Please say Hi to Juxhin from Albania (Said: Eugene) for me (Dennis, on the Easter April 2nd Cruise). He makes excellent drinks and was our go to bartender during our Cruise.

We've missed the Liberty ever since our cruise.

Also makes great Old Fashionneds and G & T.

Thanks

dp

We go to the pub all the time... Love it there plus it's a great meeting place for our group of 15. I'll see if he.s there.

Sorry I edited so I wouldn't waste your internet time trying to explain that lol.

Just ask... I have unlimited internet; $15 pDay x length of cruise. I know my answers can be convoluted but I like to blame it on the auto spell checker... lol.

What do you need explained?

Don't seem to see that post? I also would love Internet I do for this ship and 9 night sailing.

Internet is $15 per day times length of cruise for 1 device or $20 per day times length of cruise for 2 devices or $29.99 for one 24 hr day.

I'm very satisfied with the speed and have wifi in my cabin as well as all over the ship. I'm using my iPad and sending email with pictures to family, as well as posting here with very quick response, no problems at all.

Not sure if the photo worked here since I haven't tried it before... My brother coming in 2nd place in the belly flop contest.[ATTACH]349089

ImageUploadedByForums1431435862.686909.jpg.df6ccb4e4a81a5bb2013348a393bc0ba.jpg

Edited by DaisyL

Internet is $15 per day times length of cruise for 1 device or $20 per day times length of cruise for 2 devices or $29.99 for one 24 hr

Not sure if the photo worked here since I haven't tried it before... My brother coming in 2nd place in the belly flop contest.[ATTACH]349089

$20 / day is a good deal for two devices...DH and I just might do that. And yes, the pic is great!!!!

Thanks for posting this info,

Eileen

$20 / day is a good deal for two devices...DH and I just might do that. And yes, the pic is great!!!!

Thanks for posting this info,

Eileen

Thanks... Much batter deal than in the past and this is unlimited.

Glad you're having a good time. I am going on this cruise in June.

Can you tell me what times the shows are?

We have dinner reservations each day for 8/8:30.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, we have traditional at 8:30, some shows are 1 show for the evening and are 10:45. The others that are 2 shows per evening will have an early show for late seating, 7:15; and late show for early seating, 9 pm.

Saturday Night fever is tonight for 2nd seating guests at 6:30. Tomorrow night 9 pm for main seating guests.

We signed up for the ice show before leaving but the show times changed but it's still fine for us. Two days offered at 2 and 4 pm.

Tonight's suggested dress code is 70s. I happen to have a bright paisley top I'll wear. As I said earlier, we didn't know there were themes and we're with relatives who are diamond members.

Ok, my NY just came out. I just yelled at man in the cafe. I was sitting near the water dispenser and noticed him walking over unscrewing his water bottle. A crew member at that same moment started to refill the water and ice, finishes then places the sign stating to use provided cups and not refill your own containers. The Guy reads the sign and the worker hands him a cup and walks away. The man then proceeds to fill his own cup so I yell out Sir, sir... He handed you a cup for a reason. The Guy gets embarrassed and leaves. A few people nodded at me and one gave me a silent applause... Too bad for others, they think the rules are not for them!

This happens to be a pet peeve of mine and I'm very easygoing on vacation but this really got to me.

Internet is $15 per day times length of cruise for 1 device or $20 per day times length of cruise for 2 devices or $29.99 for one 24 hr day.

I'm very satisfied with the speed and have wifi in my cabin as well as all over the ship. I'm using my iPad and sending email with pictures to family, as well as posting here with very quick response, no problems at all.

Wow thanks for the info!! Can't wait to sail hope you are enjoying lady liberty. Cool pic I love the poolside games. Thanks for taking the time[emoji267]

Glad you're having a good time. Hopefully the weather has been amazing for you.

If You have a minute....

Any coke freestyle machines(I assume no).

Have you seen where suite members get to sit on the pool deck, is it often full or no?

Have you had the little one on any excursions? Are there many appropriate for kids, or just the beach?

AND GOOD FOR YOU TELLING THE GUY NOT TO FILL HIS WATER BOTTLE THERE, SERIOUSLY!!!!

Glad you're having a good time. Hopefully the weather has been amazing for you.

If You have a minute....

Any coke freestyle machines(I assume no).

Have you seen where suite members get to sit on the pool deck, is it often full or no?

Have you had the little one on any excursions? Are there many appropriate for kids, or just the beach?

AND GOOD FOR YOU TELLING THE GUY NOT TO FILL HIS WATER BOTTLE THERE, SERIOUSLY!!!!

Thank you. Weather has been good mostly, some rain but not inconvenient.

No freestyle coke machines on Liberty. We love them too.

I can't help with the other questions. The 12 yo went on the zip line in PR and they loved it.ImageUploadedByForums1431456081.622863.jpg.0b272f31f90af36065f30e9b4ad2da7f.jpg

My husband with our 2 nephews.

Good for you. We had that happen on the Breakaway and then they wonder how viruses spread!

I normally wouldn't say anything but after that scenario, I had to say something. Lesson learned, bottled water or from my room for me.

In the windjammer the water, tea, juices etc. are put out in glasses, no access to self serve machines.

Daisy:

Thanks for all of the information.

My family of 18 (3 children, 1 child in highchair, 14 adults) will be on Liberty on May 30. Are there any tables that seat that many people? We have the late seating time.

Also, we are weighing our options for the drink packages. There is a juice bar called Squeeze on board. Do you know if drinks from that bar are included in the drink packages?

Lastly, my cousin is bringing a hanging garment bag with her. She doesn't want to carry it around until we can get into our staterooms. Did you notice at the dock if there was any special treatment for these types of bags if she decides to check it at the dock. Someone mentioned in a post there might be some sort of a wheeled cart for this type of luggage.

..My family of 18 (3 children, 1 child in highchair, 14 adults) will be on Liberty on May 30. Are there any tables that seat that many people? We have the late seating time.....

I've not seen tables that large. You would most likely have to have a table of 10 next to a table for 8. We've done this several times, people can switch tables at will, and it has worked out well.