Booking next cruise on board ?

Due to work and finances, have been booking cruises within 6 months. Sailing next Sunday on the Navigator and just saw a good deal for next May on the Liberty. Does not seem to be part of this mother's day sale. So, if I wait to book on board, what are the benefits? Thank-you.

Due to work and finances, have been booking cruises within 6 months. Sailing next Sunday on the Navigator and just saw a good deal for next May on the Liberty. Does not seem to be part of this mother's day sale. So, if I wait to book on board, what are the benefits? Thank-you.

On board credit on the present or future cruise (your choice) and reduced deposit.

Thank-you, could not find my first post. Does anyone know exactly what the on board credit is? Trying to decide to book now since my TA offers on board credit or wait?

The on board credit from Royal can be combined with the on board credit from the TA.

•5-7 night cruises

Interior/Oceanview: $50

Balcony/Junior Suite: $100

Grand Suite and above: $200

•8-10 night cruises

Interior/Oceanview: $100

Balcony/Junior Suite: $150

Grand Suite and above: $300

•11-14 night cruises

Interior/Oceanview: $150

Balcony/Junior Suite: $200

Grand Suite and above: $400

•15 nights or longer cruises

Interior/Oceanview: $200

Balcony/Junior Suite: $250

Grand Suite and above: $500

Thank-you, could not find my first post. Does anyone know exactly what the on board credit is? Trying to decide to book now since my TA offers on board credit or wait?

Depends on the cabin type and length of cruise. The OBC will be the same (at least close) as the cabin deposit amount. We booked through Next Cruise and paid a $100 deposit for an OV cabin and got a $126 OBC. I have no clue where the $26 came from. Our invoice shows one line item as $100 OBC, and then 2 additional OBC's of $13 each. Only thing I could think of was it's an additonal OBC amount as part of the May sale, but not sure.

OH, forgot to add - if you book onboard thru Next Cruise, they automatically transfer your booking to your current TA and advise the TA by email as well, so I would do it on board to get the additional if you can.

Edited by A2Mich