Visa for Singapore and Hong Kong for UK travellers

Hi please could any one tell me if we need to have a visa to to travel to Singapore and Hong Kong for our trip in October, we are on the legend of the seas.

I have googled it most sites say we don't need them but I have also read that we have to send of passports to the appropriate embassy's and others say they do them on board! So starting to get a bit confused - thanks

No visa needed for Singapore or Hong Kong. If your stopping in Vietnam a visa is required, which is all done for you onboard.

We were asked to bring a photo copy of our passport photo page.

And if doing an overnight in vietnam ie not on the ship but in a hotel, they wanted two passport photos as well.

This was all recent on celebrity millenium

Cheers Mick

Recently (March) sailed on RCI Mariner and we didn't even need a copy of our passport photo page...we had it with us but it was never asked for. Visa for Vietnam was done onboard the ship for $6.00pp charged to your SeaPass account. Nothing needed for Singapore or Hong Kong. We did get visa's for China from a private company on our own before our cruise...those you must have.