Dining REservaations

planaholic

When can you book dining REservations?

I've heard good things about Farenheit 555 and want to make sure I get a booking or 2!

Not sue but probably starting around July and that is a maybe. I keep checking and it is not listed for reservations yet.

When can you book dining REservations?

I've heard good things about Farenheit 555 and want to make sure I get a booking or 2!

Fahrenheit 555 should definitely be planned on! It was one of the highlights on the Breeze for me and I'm planning on making reservations on the Vista as well. It's tough to say how early it will become bookable, but I would think a few months prior to sailing is a safe guess. I'm planning on the Chef's Table as well and I was told by Carnival to check back after the Vista began sailing and there was someone physically on board who could take my reservation.

Here is what I got when I tried booking a chiefs table.

Good Day ,

Hope this email finds you well.

, we are pleased that you have booked on the Carnival Vista. We hope that you have a truly memorable cruise vacation.

Please note that even though we are accepting cabin reservations, other services are currently not available at this time.

We are asking all Vista guests to be please submit their once the ship is in service, May 2016.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Have a great day!

Edited by pileosnafu

• 3 weeks later...
Here is what I got when I tried booking a chiefs table.

Quote:

Good Day ,

Hope this email finds you well.

, we are pleased that you have booked on the Carnival Vista. We hope that you have a truly memorable cruise vacation.

Please note that even though we are accepting cabin reservations, other services are currently not available at this time.

We are asking all Vista guests to be please submit their once the ship is in service, May 2016.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Have a great day!

What if you're sailing on May 1st, the inaugural cruise? We should be able to start booking in April when the ship is actually fully in service, just not handling passengers yet, but is still fully staffed. I spoke with Carnival's trainer onboard the Liberty during our Behind the Fun tour and she stated that employees are already fighting to get assignments on the Vista.

Edited by trippingpara

What if you're sailing on May 1st, the inaugural cruise? We should be able to start booking in April when the ship is actually fully in service, just not handling passengers yet, but is still fully staffed. I spoke with Carnival's trainer onboard the Liberty during our Behind the Fun tour and she stated that employees are already fighting to get assignments on the Vista.

I would think the early sailings should be bookable a few months ahead. The Vista begins sea trials in January, so I would think around that time that they should start taking reservations.

• 2 weeks later...
1 Bottle of wine per table not cabin.

Ok, gotcha. Then probably not worth going out of our way to book the first night. With 5 adults that would be no more than a glass each. I prefer to explore the ship the first night, not spend a couple of hours eating. ;)