Paradise Beach

viperrtblck

Interested in doing paradise beach when we go to Cozumel in beginning of sept on our cruise. haven't been there since about 2006 and looks like a lot has changed based on the pics im seeing. does anybody know if they charge an entrance fee; I know a chair is a few bucks and obviously food and drinks cost money, but do they have an enrance fee? I believe last time we just wlaked outa the pier and grabbed a taxi to take us there. Are there any excursions that do other things and stop at this place as part of the excursion?

Thanks in advance

Taxi will cost about $15.00 each way from pier. Cost to get in Paradise Beach is $3.00 per person. If you want to use the inflatable water slides, that's an extra $15.00 per person. They do ask that you spend about $20.00 per person on food/drinks.

I'm not aware of any other excursion that stops there. Doesn't mean there isn't one, though.

We've gone to PB twice previously, and will be stopping there again in June.

We were just there last week. The taxi fare depends on the pier your ship is at. From the International Pier it was $17 or $18. I can't remember exactly. The entrance fee was $3 and they want you to spend $10pp in consumption. It is a pretty good deal. BUT, the food was not good. Americanized "Mexican". I have had MUCH better. I had fish tacos which was really just deep fried fish sticks. My wife had chicken tacos which were deep fried chicken strips. I was not impressed. The water was not swim-able when we were there and the weather wasn't great. We did love their pool there, except for the man in the TINY Speedo that made people drift away from the end of the pool that he was in.:eek:

Edited by dioxide45
typo

I stand corrected. They ask that you spend $10.00 per person on food/drinks, not the $20.00 I stated. My bad.

It would be hard not to spend $20pp though. For us, we had a bottled water, a beer, fish tacos, chicken tacos, and each had a guacamole and the total was $43. I was hoping for so much more out of a $7 guacamole. A rather tiny portion and the tortilla chips had some strange spice on them. Almost like chili powder. It was okay, but could have been great. It is Mexico and they should have great guacamole!

It would be hard not to spend $20pp though. For us, we had a bottled water, a beer, fish tacos, chicken tacos, and each had a guacamole and the total was $43. I was hoping for so much more out of a $7 guacamole. A rather tiny portion and the tortilla chips had some strange spice on them. Almost like chili powder. It was okay, but could have been great. It is Mexico and they should have great guacamole!

I agree that it wouldn't be difficult to spend $20pp. I don't like guacamole, but usually have the Ceviche and a bucket of beers for a total of $36.

For those who haven't been there, here is the menu.

http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com/restaurantbar/menu/

Thanks for posting the menu. We are going to be in Cozumel in September. We are looking for a fun day also. We went to Nachi Cocum last time we where in Cozumel. It was very enjoyable. I am almost thinking the AI is the way to go. ;)