Breakaway Photo question

jknacke

I read on an older thread that the photo center on the breakaway offers custom bobbleheads and you bring in a picture and they have different themes like sports, brides, etc? Do they still do this? If so are there any perimeters on the size of picture needed?

I read on an older thread that the photo center on the breakaway offers custom bobbleheads and you bring in a picture and they have different themes like sports, brides, etc? Do they still do this? If so are there any perimeters on the size of picture needed?

Yes they are still offering them at least they were two weeks ago, not sure about the size of the photo though.

Collection from our recent BA sailing was that, yes, they can do it - bring them the digital image & they can easily crop & resize to fit, or for old prints, they can scan it for the conversion, priced "accordingly" :D of course

send from my Google Nexus 5/7 MD via Tapatalk

I was going to purchase the bobble head on Breakaway (brought pictures of my nephew and his girlfriend because I read about the bobble heads), but the price for doing them together was either $249 or $259. It was more than I thought I wanted to spend. The day I got back received an offer from Amazon that was similar to a groupon for a bobble head of a couple for $115 and that included priority shipping, so you might want to check that out. If you search for bobble heads, I am sure you will find the company. Big difference in price and they're perfect! Yes, you can have multiple heads on one base.

Edited by CTSandy

I was going to purchase the bobble head on Breakaway (brought pictures of my nephew and his girlfriend because I read about the bobble heads), but the price for doing them together was either $249 or $259. It was more than I thought I wanted to spend. The day I got back received an offer from Amazon that was similar to a groupon for a bobble head of a couple for $115 and that included priority shipping, so you might want to check that out. If you search for bobble heads, I am sure you will find the company. Big difference in price and they're perfect! Yes, you can have multiple heads on one base.

I was just going to post this! It's much less expensive to do this off the ship.

Holy cow I had no idea they were that expensive! I'll pass lol

here's a tip, take pictures of the ones you like with your cell phone, it's free :D

we bought one of the smaller photos for $12, but the larger ones are $22 and someteimes they have a promotion where if you buy one large one you can get a copy of the smaller one for free with it. but the problem was we wanted to get a different photo if we were going to use the deal, not the same photo as the large one, so we passed