Island Tours Wanted

IYork4

In Aruba I would suggest going to the natural pool. One of the more unique spots in the Caribbean. Depending on your driving skills across rocky unmarked steep terrain you may need to hire a guide.

Last week the Natural Bridge caved in. It used to be a really nice destination.

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

For your call in Grenada I would recommend Mandoo who is very knowledgeable about the islands history, flora and fauna and whats happening now.

He can be contacted by email mandoo@grenadatours.com . I am confident you would find a tour with Mandoo very enjoyable. When contacting him please say Denis sends his regards.

Thank you for your feedback

:rolleyes: Klouised,

On another thread about Margarita Island you said these people who run this tour were "personal friends".

Thank you for bringing that up. No. I'm not biased. I work at the port, so therefore I know them. I know a few(4) people from several tour groups personally. None of the other ones I know give private tours, though. I've never recommended the tours of the other 2 people I know, because I don't hear all good about those tours. Steve and Marcella are personal friends, but I have never really talked to them about their tours. I get the information off their site. I have recommened the ones where the customers came back to me and personally told me that they enjoyed their tour with those people. I get the most compliments for the Rumba in the Chivas (bus tour) and this group. I have recommened both of them and another group also. I don't know anyone on the Rumba Tour or the other one. I won't recommend a group when I don't hear positive feedback on them from the customers. I don't get a kickback or even let those tour companies know that I recommended them, because I don't do that for glory or money. I also haven't seen them all summer.:D I truly love the island, and I want others to like it too. Doesn't it make sense to recommend the tours that are most wanted? I rent a booth where I sell items, so I'm not connected to any of the tours. I've been very careful to give information in an unbiased way. I hope I have accomplished that.

Royston of Royston Tours in St. Kitts does independent/ non-ship sponsored tours. He offers a rain forest tour $40, beach/snorkeling tour $40, half island tour $40, full island tour $80 and volcano hike $80.

You can read more about Royston and his tours at http://www.discover-stkitts-nevis-beaches.com/st-kitts-adventure-with-royston-tours.html.

Archived