Question about the 12 - 14yrs kids club

Hi,

Does anyone have any information / feedback about the 12-14 years kids club? We're travelling on Voyager of the Seas in Feb 2016.

This is the first time that my kids will be in different kids clubs (one will have just turned 11, the other just turned 12).

I know for the younger kids clubs, the security is very good, but is are the older kids clubs safe enough?

Also, I'd really appreciate any feedback your kids gave you about the kids club.

Thanks,

Our daughter (13) has loved the 12-14 age group teen club on both Navigator and Serenade. They have the freedom to come and go on their own, but we always had her leave us a note or tell us which activities she would be participating in. They have teen friendly versions of Battle of the Sexes and Quest which she loves. During the day there are sports activities and lots of other games including Bingo! There are some activities that involve the teens moving about the ship such as scavenger hunts, but we have never worried about her safety. She loves the club and has made friends that she still keeps in touch with.

Daughter did say that some crew members are much better than others as far as participating and enjoying what they do, but that will always be the case. The staff on Serenade was amazing and made the trip quite memorable.