Bergen - Stave Church and the Funicular?

We are on the Viking Star arriving early morning on a Friday mid June...We have an included walking tour from the ship but we would also like to visit the Fantoft Church and take a ride up the funicular

Is it feasible to do both? I see there is a hop on/hop off bus but I dont think it goes to the church.

Would welcome suggestions about best way to do both.

We're planning to do both so I hope you get some responses. We bought the HoHo ticket and I think it goes to the funicular and it looks like it drops off where you would take the light rail to the church. I'm hoping to do one in the morning, have lunch on the ship, and do the other in the afternoon.

We are on the Viking Star arriving early morning on a Friday mid June...We have an included walking tour from the ship but we would also like to visit the Fantoft Church and take a ride up the funicular

Is it feasible to do both? I see there is a hop on/hop off bus but I dont think it goes to the church.

Would welcome suggestions about best way to do both.

Even though you arrive at 7am and leave at 6pm you will have a very busy day if you try the walking tour, HOHO, the Stave Church, as well as the Funicular. Maybe consider linking the Church with Ulriken 643 and skip the rest. mount Ulriken offers a fantastic views and a restaurant too. It's also in the same general direction as the Church.