Back From the Fascination!

ccamp

My husband, myself and two of our adult daughters just got back from a four day western carribean itinerary. We had a great time for the most part. I will post a review soon since I had a hard time finding many recent reviews of the Fascination. If you have any questions you can email me at carroll@integracareers.com

My husband, myself and two of our adult daughters just got back from a four day western carribean itinerary. We had a great time for the most part. I will post a review soon since I had a hard time finding many recent reviews of the Fascination. If you have any questions you can email me at carroll@integracareers.com

I am heading on the Fascination the first week in October...can't wait!!! Hope you had a good time...

My husband and I are headed to the Fascination in January for our anniversary. I am praying that the ship is in better condition than some of the pictures I've seen here. We booked a Cat 12 because it is our anniversary...and, this will be my husband's first cruise ever. I pray that they have cleaned the ship up.

Look forward to hearing from anyone booked in Cat 12 before January.

Thanks!

Archived