UDP with children on Epic

jj10

My husband and I are sailing with our 3&5 yr old on the Epic in August and booked the UDP. We only received 2 vouchers with our reservation but how does this work? Can we make a reservation for 4 and take our children but they eat from a kids menu? Or do we give them an early dinner at the buffet and book them into a kids club and dine without them? It's our first time so we don't know how this works! TIA

Exactly correct. You can do either. Make a reservation for 4, tell them it is 2 adults and 2 children. Kids are free if they order from the children's menu. Or if you want an adult night out, you can also follow the other path - have them eat at buffet and then take them to kids club. Your choice. Note that children are only free in specialty restaurants if they order from the children's menu. If you order for them from specialty menu, you will be charged FULL price for them.

Terry

Great - thanks Terry. Do you know where I can find out info on the kids club times and how / when to book? Most nights we'll want them with us but we might treat ourselves to a meal for just the two of us

Yes we did get it as part of the promo so I thought we should have received vouchers for them. I did email the lady at NCL who made the booking but didn't hear back. I'll try again. Thanks

I'm almost positive (99.9% sure) that the kids are entitled to the free UDP as well since we received the same promo. The kids probably won't each much, so this is an oppurtunity for you to try another entree (ie surf and turf for you). Just order whatever you like extra for them. They can order from the kids and adult menu at the same time.

Thanks smartpeach, I checked my confirmation and they'd been given a voucher for the drinks package we ordered but not the UDP so I've emailed them again to check. I appreciate your help [emoji4]

Splash Academy is open Sea Days 9a to 12p / 2:00p to 5:00p / 7:00p to 10:30p

Port Days Port Arrival Time to 10:30p

Late Night Fun Zone 10:30p to 1:30a there is a fee 1st child $6.00 Per Hour / $4.00 per Sibling / per hour

What vouchers? I have UDP with my reservation....

Should I expect I'll be mailed voucher for that as well as the UBP?

Thanks.

It's a sticker they put on your cruise card. You won't be mailed anything. Just be sure the sticker is there when you check in for your cruise.

Thanks smartpeach, I checked my confirmation and they'd been given a voucher for the drinks package we ordered but not the UDP so I've emailed them again to check. I appreciate your help [emoji4]

If you go to your reservations, you can reserve your dining in advance. Your booking will already know you're on the plan and not to charge you.

Your comments about the reservation process is correct. I am not sure what "vouchers" you are talking about however. The previous promo gave the UDP for everyone in the room. This should include any and all children as well. There is nothing physically sent to you for this promo. You will get the sticker on your card at check-in. You should see the Ultimate Dining Package on your reservation on MyNCL. You can also request an amenity overview to verify that everything is correct from your PCC or TA.

6&8

Splash Academy is open Sea Days 9a to 12p / 2:00p to 5:00p / 7:00p to 10:30p

Port Days Port Arrival Time to 10:30p

Late Night Fun Zone 10:30p to 1:30a there is a fee 1st child $6.00 Per Hour / $4.00 per Sibling / per hour

You register them on the 1st day you board (we went right after lunch to avoid the crowds) and they will give you a schedule of activities for the week for their age groups. I recommend having them attend the first night's activities because that is when all the meet and greet stuff happens and bffs for the cruise are made :). You may not see the 5 year old the rest of the cruise except meal time... 3 year olds are finicky... Could go either way lol