Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

This is not so funny for me I check the board periodically for the "they are available shoutout" I open carnival cruise and get excited to see the cards are available on aarp I scramble to get to their site and none!! I check the board and it was the very first post from 2015!!! Talk about a let down! Will be paying more attention to the date and time lol

This thread is the one that everyone has book marked to be alerted when the cards are available. Your best bet would be to go to the last page, last post and make sure they are available.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

They showed up sometime early this morning but were showing up as sold out from the get go. Been waiting and checking all.day waiting for them.to load and become.available for sale. Keep watching :-) seen this before where the load the option as sold out and then some time later they load them up for sale.....stay tunes folls

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They showed up sometime early this morning but were showing up as sold out from the get go. Been waiting and checking all.day waiting for them.to load and become.available for sale. Keep watching :-) seen this before where the load the option as sold out and then some time later they load them up for sale.....stay tunes folls

Yep. They are coming very soon. Their it guy needs a refresher on how do their site

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

They showed sold out, then available, now sold out again. They will be available for sure tonight i bet.

I bet they will be too. Something very weird happening with the availability of the cards this time.

Still showing sold out this morning. They shouldn't tease us like this, LOL!

On my computer it shows sold out but on my tablet and phone it shows like the have them until you try to purchase them. This is an even bigger tease.

Thank you everyone. Since I have time, and I wanted to test the waters, I just bought one $100 gift card.

However, is the 50 cents for shipping correct?

59 cents per card not per order