Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I also didn't receive one which surprised me as I've always gotten them in the past. It will be interesting to see if the folks who order them with this round get the promo code slip. This was with the order I placed the last time these were available' date=' 2 weeks ago or so.[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback. My last order was last week. Well, if they have stopped it, it was a good ride.

Thanks for the feedback. My last order was last week. Well, if they have stopped it, it was a good ride.

Just pulled out my receipt and I ordered on 4/20 which was last week, not a couple of weeks ago! Time flies when you're oblivious I guess! :o

I'm going to pass on this round of cards and wait for the next. My cruise is paid off (thanks to previously ordered GCs) and now I'm just buying cards to use onboard.

Just pulled out my receipt and I ordered on 4/20 which was last week' date=' not a couple of weeks ago! Time flies when you're oblivious I guess! :o

I'm going to pass on this round of cards and wait for the next. My cruise is paid off (thanks to previously ordered GCs) and now I'm just buying cards to use onboard.[/quote']

Thanks for checking. I still might go ahead and buy one. My August/2016 is paid for and I have enough for on the ship. I have one next October/2017 that I will have to pay, but not until August 2017. I hate to just be buying them, but I am so afraid that they might go away. Extra savings is extra money!!!!!

Yes you can use gift cards as a deposit when booking onboard. Just don't load them onto your s&s card cause you can't use onboard credit. So in other words, whatever amount you plan to use in gift cards for the deposit just set it aside. Don't deposit them to your onboard account.

And I agree, everytime they go on sale I get at least one. It's like an addiction! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ooooooh.... didn't realize that was why. Thanks!

Someone on this post mentioned using ebay bucks to buy gift cards on ebay and pay from PayPal. I have a PayPal account and looked up ebay bucks and all I have to do is sign up to start earning. Ebay says look for the bucks symbol when buying and you will earn ebay bucks. I can't find anything that has the bucks symbol. Can whoever posted about this tell me what you buy and what the symbol looks like so I will know if I am earning them.

Thanks, Candie

Someone on this post mentioned using ebay bucks to buy gift cards on ebay and pay from PayPal. I have a PayPal account and looked up ebay bucks and all I have to do is sign up to start earning. Ebay says look for the bucks symbol when buying and you will earn ebay bucks. I can't find anything that has the bucks symbol. Can whoever posted about this tell me what you buy and what the symbol looks like so I will know if I am earning them.

Thanks, Candie

I think the E-Bay bucks are available on just about anything ( at least everything I buy on there ) clothes, shoes, jewelry, books

If you find something you are interested in, just click on the item and it will show you how much you will receive in Bucks - usually it's 2% but sometimes they have specials and you might get more.

You can redeem them every 3 months -I just redeemed mine the beginning of April and got $100 Carnival gift certificate for $80 :)

The next period is April - June, available to redeem beginning of July

Jane

I probably need to unsubscribe from this thread.... I CANNOT resist ordering a gift card or two when they go on sale. The one cruise I have already booked is paid off, and so are my excursions for said cruise. I'm planning to book the next cruise while on board ( for the on board credit) but I hear you can't use gift cards to do that. I said all that to say, if I keep snagging these gift card deals, I guess I have to keep booking cruises so I can use them.... or wait, maybe that's my goal. 😉

I am like you - I keep buying them !! The last cruise we were on, I booked a cruise while I was on board, and gave them one of my $500 gift cards to use for my deposit - easy peasy !!!

I bought 4 $100.00 ones mid afternoon today, then decided awhile ago to order one more $100.00 one just for good measure...lol

Cruise is paid in full and I have enough OBC from gift cards to spend so, yes I think I`m addicted too.:eek:

The one hundred dollar ones are still available at 6:30 central time.

Just to verify the ones that I ordered the last time they were up for grabs came within a week after I ordered them, and they did not have the points coupon with the cards.

I am like you - I keep buying them !! The last cruise we were on, I booked a cruise while I was on board, and gave them one of my $500 gift cards to use for my deposit - easy peasy !!!

Hard NOT to buy them! That 10% adds up in the long run!

Just an FYI:

Got an e-mail earlier today saying that I needed to call and confirm my order from yesterday and that I only had 72 hours to do it or the order would be cancelled. I called and they just said it was because of the amount ($500 and $100 cards) and that it would actually be sent via UPS instead of regular mail because of the total amount. I still only had to pay the original $1.18 in shipping though so I feel like I made out good.

I was also told that when they send them UPS they do send a tracking e-mail when they ship. No other e-mail is sent when they sent them my US Mail.

Just an FYI:

Got an e-mail earlier today saying that I needed to call and confirm my order from yesterday and that I only had 72 hours to do it or the order would be cancelled. I called and they just said it was because of the amount ($500 and $100 cards) and that it would actually be sent via UPS instead of regular mail because of the total amount. I still only had to pay the original $1.18 in shipping though so I feel like I made out good.

I was also told that when they send them UPS they do send a tracking e-mail when they ship. No other e-mail is sent when they sent them my US Mail.

Standard procedure because gift cards are a main avenue of fraud. they are just confirming you actually are the one who placed the order. My credit card flags gift card purchases for that very reason

I see that the aarp website is showing $500 Carnival Gift Cards...showing sold out. Maybe they will be available soon because they weren't there earlier.

I've been checking AARP's website frequently because I'd like to buy a few more. Checked last night & nothing listed. Checked this afternoon & saw they had one & already sold out.

I've been checking AARP's website frequently because I'd like to buy a few more. Checked last night & nothing listed. Checked this afternoon & saw they had one & already sold out.

So far from what I've seen they show sold out before they actually pop up as available. Keep checking , its all you can do