Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I know I probably missed it somewhere, but do you need to sign up for AARP to take advantage of these discounts? Thanks for your help.

Not for aarp but you do have to sign up for the rewards for good to earn points to get the discount

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I bought 5 one hundred dollar cards that came today by UPS and I had to sign.
Ours came today by postal, but we only bought two $100 cards. I know people said if you bought a $500 card, you'd have to sign for it, but judging by your experience, it looks like you have to sign if it's $500 (or more) regardless of the card denomination.

I ordered three more today through another promotion for 15% off $100 Carnival e-cards. Saved $45. :) They sold out of 2,500 cards in 30 minutes.

Edited by Organized Chaos

I bought 5 one hundred dollar cards that came today by UPS and I had to sign.

Bought 5 more 100 cards today and will see if they come by regular mail or UPS with signature required like before, either way they still cost 2.95 delivery fee.

Gift cards available!!

Thanks I checked at 10:00 am and nothing but just found out about this and set an alert. Booyah - thanks for the alert.

Also for those wondering there is a postage fee but I believe it was like .59 per card. I believe 1 was .59, 3 was $1.77, and 5 was $2.95.

Thanks I checked at 10:00 am and nothing but just found out about this and set an alert. Booyah - thanks for the alert.

Also for those wondering there is a postage fee but I believe it was like .59 per card. I believe 1 was .59, 3 was $1.77, and 5 was $2.95.

What is the alert?