New cruisers with cc summit

Jzap

I have only heard of that on Royal Caribbean ships, not Celebrity. But I haven't sailed since October 4, 2014.

We have been on Summit 7 times and have never seen a Beatles Tribute Band on that ship or any other Celebrity cruise we have been on.

Some one please correct me if I'm wrong. I do believe last year during the summer months that had the Tenors of Rock in the main theater doing shows.

I was on the Equinox in April and there was a Beatles Tribute Band. They were great!! With costume changes and all. Another fabulous show was the Tenors of Rock. Hoping one of these will be on the Summit for my May cruise to Bermuda! :D

I was on the Equinox in April and there was a Beatles Tribute Band. They were great!! With costume changes and all. Another fabulous show was the Tenors of Rock. Hoping one of these will be on the Summit for my May cruise to Bermuda! :D

Wow that's cool. I have not heard any Summit reviews mentioning a Beatles tribute band. It would be nice if they got them for the Bermuda cruises.

I saw them too (at least I'm guessing it was the same ensemble) and they were great!:confused:

Can't remember which sailing or ship but it was either the Eclipse 14 day Caribbean in January or the Equinox Med or Nordic cruise.... :confused::o

I looked at my Summit dailies and there was a Beatles Tribute the first night in the Revelations Lounge. The daily says "10:00pm - Beatles Tribute with DJ J.T. until 10:45pm". Sound like it wasn't a Beatles Tribute band so much as a DJ playing Beatles songs.

I posted a link to the dailies on my blog, if you're interested in scrolling through: http://www.susancrow.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Thank you so much for posting the link to you dailies.

I see you had my buddy Michele Balan as the comedian on your cruise. Love her.

We didn't make it to her show, unfortunately. The guy we saw later on in the week was really good though.