Using the studio lounge

jodieh12

I'm on a 15 night B2B cruise over Xmas and new year on epic. A friend is doing the second part (6 nights) in a studio cabin, will I be able to use the lounge on occassion and have a drink with him? I've got UBP? Or will they look at my key card and tell me I shouldn't be in there? I'm in a balcony with family.

TIA

Liverpool Jo

Edited by jodieh12

I'm on a 15 night B2B cruise over Xmas and new year on epic. A friend is doing the second part (6 nights) in a studio cabin, will I be able to use the lounge on occassion and have a drink with him? I've got UBP? Or will they look at my key card and tell me I shouldn't be in there? I'm in a balcony with family.

TIA

Liverpool Jo

The lounge is supposed to be for studio guests. Solo travelers in other cabins are welcome during the Happy Hour get together, late afternoon. That's the only time the bar in there is open.

The bartender only shows up for the solo meet (whenever it listed in the dailies), they charge just like any other bartender on the ship. If your hold the door for you - enjoy the wine machine (if ts in there' gotta for that) and/or free expresso and cookies/cakes (one nice perks of staying in the studio - free coffee/tea /juice/water plus small amount of snacks right next door[emoji7] )