Guided ship tour

Gil1

Would anyone know if Celebrity EQUINOX have a guide tour of the ship and what would be the cost. Thank you

The all-incusive tour we took a couple of years ago was $150 per person. Very interesting. I thought it was supposed to include a lunch in one of the specialty restaurants, but it didn't. We had lunch in the MDR in a special section and ordered off the menu.

Hi: My husband went on the tour in April, 2015 on our Equinox cruise. Cost was $150 and it included lunch in one of the specialty restaurants. Book early as it was full! He enjoyed the tour.

Please note that the tour is not always offered. We enjoyed it a few years ago, but last summer on Equinox they did not offer it. We were on a 7 - night cruise in the Med that didn't have any sea days. We had originally been told it would be offered, but then we're told it would not because it would not be finished by the time we pulled into our last port mid-day the last full day.

Planning to recommend it to our DS this winter when we cruise as a family, since as an engineering student, he should really enjoy it.

First time cruiser here and so happy to hear they often offer such tours! Part of what's drawing me to a cruise is the logistics, technology, engineering and mechanics of the whole thing! I'm regularly hooked to any documentary that involves transport, especially air and sea. Being in the business of moving people by air, I'm looking forward to the "how this all works" factor, as much as the destination itself!

Is this something that would be offered once onboard the ship?

Would anyone know if Celebrity EQUINOX have a guide tour of the ship and what would be the cost. Thank you

For those new to the S-class ships, there is a free tour on the afternoon of departure. You don't get a behind the scenes tour but you see the highlights and get some great tips from crew. We did it and really enjoyed the time we spent. We also made new friends as well.

If you are interested in the workings of the ship and don't have the paid tour, be on the lookout for lectures by some of the officers. We've heard talks about the engine system, water system, sanitation systems, etc. Very informative and the officers will answer your questions.

If you are interested in the workings of the ship and don't have the paid tour, be on the lookout for lectures by some of the officers. We've heard talks about the engine system, water system, sanitation systems, etc. Very informative and the officers will answer your questions.

Excellent! Thanks for the heads-up.