Pretzel rolls

vols159

No ncl has delicious pretzel rolls... Now for people like me who can't jump on a ship next week you can still get your fix

Pretty much every bakery around here has pretzel rolls. Do they not have them in your area? I always thought they were common all over.

Under the new regime this will be a black market product, smuggled out of the buffet and or other eating establishment, at great personal risk, and sold in quiet nooks on out of the way decks, so that cabin "eaters" :eek: can enjoy them without a $7.95 fee. Just make sure the do not disturb sign is on the door. Also be advised that informers are everywhere so stay incognito!

Networks of operatives are already in place just awaiting the word!

Food of course is totally subjective, but I don't get the fuss about NCL's pretzel rolls. I was on the Gem a week ago and made a point of trying them, given all the raves on here, but did not find them to be anything special. Now, the French bread and other fresh-baked breads, they were fabulous. :)

Again, all very subjective. Glad you like them.

No ncl has delicious pretzel rolls... Now for people like me who can't jump on a ship next week you can still get your fix

I will be jumping on a ship next week. Please, do tell where these rolls can be found. Buffet or restaurant?

I'm trying to avoid the buffet due to my immune system, but I may have to make an exception as I love soft pretzels.

I do walk bys... Grab a couple pretzel rolls and keep walking I like the long sticks better

They are also great for seasickness....there is an ingredient in them that help. That's usually why the ships have them around....plus they sooooo good!!

Safe sailing

Wow, thanks for the info. I will definitely look for them next time. DD and I are prone to seasickness.