Just a note to say thank you

MrsMoose2001

I wrote a thank you on another board, but forgot to do it here so I appologize for my tardiness.

I want to thank everyone here for your advice, help and listening to me ask questions about my first cruise.

I almost backed out of the cruise last min, I was at the Pan Pacific and at 5 or 6 am (can't remember the hour anymore) I woke hubby and told him, here are the docs, you go by yourself, I'll wait for you here at this hotel.

My mom and hubby kept reminding me of all the advice I got here and the other board, what all of you kept saying, about phones working and stuff that I did manage to get passed my anxiety attack (huge one) and make it on the ship.

I kept focused before getting on the plane that "earplanes" work thanks to the people on the boards or I might not have even made it to the plane.

To the Cruise Diva lady, I really enjoyed your website re timeline and what to pack for a cruise. While I didn't need a lot of the stuff but I felt secure knowing I had it for just in case and all the advice you have posted.

While I have travelled a lot, never on a cruise, and it is quite different than what I was used to so all the advice I got was great.

I was surprised about one thing, and so was the hubby, that the ship store was not "more stocked" he could not find one item of medicine, something that you would buy over the counter in a drugstore, and used by many people, I knew he packed it, but he just couldn't find it and he was so surprised that the ship's store didn't sell it (something for the stomach but not seasickness). He eventually found it, but with that in mind I was happy to have packed all the little "extra" medicine stuff for just in case as I could see they didn't have a lot of the things I may have needed/wanted.

These days I travel to mostly big cities or resorts close to a bigger city with large pharmacies readily available so your web-site was most appreciated and valuable.

To everyone A BIG THANK YOU for your time to answer all my silly nervous questions and for being so nice about it. :) :)

Archived