Beach bars/restaurants at Cane Garden Bay - any offer free wifi?

Niquein99

Hello! We're headed to Tortola in 2 weeks and plan to spend the day at Cane Garden Bay. I know there's a few beach restaurants at Cane Garden Bay and just wondering if any of them offer free wifi if you rent chairs and eat at their restaurant? Even if they don't have free wifi, any recommendations on which beach bar to set up camp for the day? I'd like to have Caribbean food and good drinks while there, and my teen son eats burgers, hot dogs and such. We'll need to rent 3 chairs and an umbrella. Which beach bar/restaurant at Cane Garden Bay would any of you recommend?

Thanks in advance! :D

You'll find Myett's, Tony's (was the famous Stanley's Welcome Bar, cousin Tony took it over in 2005 and more recently changed the name), the Elms, Rymer's, Big Banana, and Quito's. We'd probably head for Myett's, they have good Carib food and burgers and rent chairs, not sure about umbrellas but you can email them with that question and about the wifi, it was free in the bar last visit.

My wife also liked the seafood fettucini alfredo from Big Banana, and although Myett's has a great burger we loved the Cheeseburger in Paradise at Tony's. But Myett's is a good base with restrooms and Tony's is right next door. The taxis drop you right behind Myett's...

You'll find Myett's, Tony's (was the famous Stanley's Welcome Bar, cousin Tony took it over in 2005 and more recently changed the name), the Elms, Rymer's, Big Banana, and Quito's. We'd probably head for Myett's, they have good Carib food and burgers and rent chairs, not sure about umbrellas but you can email them with that question and about the wifi, it was free in the bar last visit.

My wife also liked the seafood fettucini alfredo from Big Banana, and although Myett's has a great burger we loved the Cheeseburger in Paradise at Tony's. But Myett's is a good base with restrooms and Tony's is right next door. The taxis drop you right behind Myett's...

Thanks so much 'Blue Water'. I was hoping you would chime in. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent recommendations!!! Do you know if Myett's allows you to reserve chairs/umbrellas?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...