TruTV Impractical Jokers on NCL

webzila

I haven't seen this posted yet - did anyone catch the Impractical Jokers episode from 5/7/15? I was just catching up on my recordings and watched it - the whole episode is on NCL. Not sure what ship since they didn't mention it but it was hilarious!

http://www.trutv.com/full-episodes/impractical-jokers/2054324/index.html

Was anyone on this cruise with these guys?

I haven't seen this posted yet - did anyone catch the Impractical Jokers episode from 5/7/15? I was just catching up on my recordings and watched it - the whole episode is on NCL. Not sure what ship since they didn't mention it but it was hilarious!

http://www.trutv.com/full-episodes/impractical-jokers/2054324/index.html

Was anyone on this cruise with these guys?

My daughter and I watched it. I believe they were on the Pearl. That's the ship that was shown at the beginning of the episode and I know they had been in Miami in an episode from a few weeks ago because they were at the Alligator place where they have airboat excursions.

I wish we had been on it. I read an interview with them and they said that they are hoping to do a cruise next year on that ship and perform on it. That would be hilarious to go on!

• 2 months later...
My favorite show on TV. I am starting th think that some of the episodes within an episode are scripted. Still love them.

My fave too! I'd totally do the cruise, but we have one in September and April already booked.