Sample of a daily itinerary on Carnival Magic?

moongal

Hey Everyone!!

New here to cruising and so excited for our upcoming trip on the Magic!!

As I am one who loves to plan everything in advance....for me that is part of the fun, I was wondering if anyone happened to have a copy of one of the daily itinerary pamphlets I hear gets delivered every night of a cruise listing all the activities for the next day?

I saw in another thread somewhere that someone uploaded a club ocean (I think that was what it was called!) for kids activities and I thought it would be so cool if I could see an example of the possible offerings and what I might be able to expect.

I am sailing on June 21 to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Montego Bay. I am so excited it's all I can think about! I am 51 years old and been spending all my time raising and caring for a family and I have never been anywhere!! Our vacations usually existed of visiting the in-laws for a week. So this for me will be the trip of a lifetime!!

Thanks in advance if anyone is able to do it

this isn't for your exact itinerary, but here's a link to the fun times schedule for the magic's roatan belize and cozumel itinerary from may last year. while of course the ports aren't the same, many of the daily activities are and will give you an idea of what to expect.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/funtimes/2014-07-16/Carnival%20Magic%20Exotic/

just click on the individual links in that folder to see a pdf for each day. enjoy :)

Thank you ever do much falkcor!! I appreciate you sending me the links! Going to print them out and hopefully will give me a little idea of what I might be able to do when I get on the boat!! Can't wait!

Thank you ever do much falkcor!! I appreciate you sending me the links! Going to print them out and hopefully will give me a little idea of what I might be able to do when I get on the boat!! Can't wait!

you're welcome... i read your story:

New here to cruising and so excited for our upcoming trip on the Magic!!

I am so excited it's all I can think about! I am 51 years old and been spending all my time raising and caring for a family and I have never been anywhere!! Our vacations usually existed of visiting the in-laws for a week. So this for me will be the trip of a lifetime!!

and just thought to myself... 'awww i gotta find it for her' :)

welcome to cruise critic and more importantly, welcome to CRUISING! i bet you're gonna love your 'trip of a lifetime'... caution, it is addicting :D

...I am sailing on June 21 to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Montego Bay. I am so excited it's all I can think about! I am 51 years old and been spending all my time raising and caring for a family and I have never been anywhere!! Our vacations usually existed of visiting the in-laws for a week. So this for me will be the trip of a lifetime!!...
...Careful, you'll get hooked and have to cruise more and more.

• 2 weeks later...

We just got off the Magic this past Sunday (may 24th). I have every fun times at the house and am currently working very hard (sigh....). I will bring them in tomorrow and upload them for you. We were on the same itinerary.

This was our first cruise as well and after years of villa type vacations i have to say that we will definitely cruise again. It was a blast!

• 3 weeks later...
We just got off the Magic this past Sunday (may 24th). I have every fun times at the house and am currently working very hard (sigh....). I will bring them in tomorrow and upload them for you. We were on the same itinerary.

This was our first cruise as well and after years of villa type vacations i have to say that we will definitely cruise again. It was a blast!

Did you happen to upload the fun times yet? I am on the same upcoming itinerary and would love to get some info from them.

I have all of the Fun Times from every day but i have no clue how to upload them here. Any help would be appreciated. So sorry for any delays with that. i would love to help.

there are a couple ways to do it. the most effective way would be to 1) scan the fun times as a PDF on a scanner, 2) upload to a third party site like photobucket in a size that would be legible in posting on this site (at least 800 or 1200 pixels wide, which will be compatible with most people reading the site), 3) use the insert image or [ img ] code to post them to this or your own thread.

you could also take pictures of them, and post, but that wouldn't be 'as ideal' or legible, but that would work too.

if you attach them as thumbnail images here, they will not be legible (too small)

My pleasure, sorry it took so long. Is there any other pages you would like to see? I didn't load the back of the sleeve or the back page because they are for the most part redundant. The only thing different is the movie listings per night and I will throw them below in case you were/are interested on what was showing on our cruise:

Dive In Movie schedule

Sunday

Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

Ride Along

Monday

Unbroken

Interstellar

Tuesday

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Wednesday

The Other Woman

The Fault in Our Stars