Royal Caribbean Cruise to Mexico

Smiley123

Hello All...I am going on the 9/26 Royal Caribbean cruise to Key West, Cozumel and Costa maya Mexico. Has anyone ever been..I am going with my boyfriend, we are oth in our lates 20's and never cruised before..Should we do excursions, what about the soda and juice card? Can anyone help me? I am clueless!!

Smiley123-Congratulations on your first cruise! It will be a blast! :)

I have a couple of suggestions.

1. Go to the Royal Caribbean Forum & you will find TONS of RCCL specific information (like drink card information, etc.) You can do a search by looking to the top of the forum page (click on Search this Thread)-type in Juice Soda card. This way, you get specific information for your cruise line.

2. For port information, try just reading around the board under your particular ports of call. All I've learned about Cozumel, etc. has been from these boards. I just click on a topic of interest...Wham! Tons of information! :D

Even though you only have a short time before you cruise, you can really get a lot on information & be prepared. Good luck!

Thousands have "been" and have written extensively about it. Start by reading the forums dedicated to your destinations, like this one, as well as the RCCL forum. That should give you a good head start. From there if you have any specific questions, it's more likely that people will jump in and help.

Have fun!

Hello All...I am going on the 9/26 Royal Caribbean cruise to Key West, Cozumel and Costa maya Mexico. Has anyone ever been..I am going with my boyfriend, we are oth in our lates 20's and never cruised before..Should we do excursions, what about the soda and juice card? Can anyone help me? I am clueless!!

You will have a blast! Welcome to cruising! :)

Archived