Need shore excursion advice

Jgilbert813

I'm taking DW on the Liberty out of San Juan in July (yep it's gonna be HOT) and I am looking for ideas on some shore excursions

We are heading to Barbados, St Lucia, St Thomas, St Kitts, St Maarten.

What I'm looking for is what you guys think is "not to be missed" or "once in a lifetime" if guess. This may be the only time we get to visit these islands and I am trying to make it really special for DW. Any help would be appreciated.

BTW, DW isn't really a beach person so snorkel and beach trips aren't really what she likes.

Thanks - I know you guys will have great suggestions

We are doing St. Kitts and St. Martaan in October and my parents aren't beach people either. My recommendation would be to check out the ports boards for each of your stops. They give some really good advice and then you can do some searches on your own online and find each ports website. I have found great information on tours and things to do that are interesting and not just sitting at the beach all day.

Have Fun!

The view from the top of Pic Paradis in St. Martin is beautiful. It's on the French side. They offer a guided hike down the mountain. You get to see the French and Dutch sides and learn about the sugar cane plantations on the way down. We booked with Royal Caribbean. I haven't seen it for Carnival but I'm sure you could book it privately.

Edited by jacksmycat