Single Cruiser

Well, technically, all of them but I don't think that's what you were asking. Does RCI have any singles-only cabins (like NCL)? I don't believe they do unless the Quantum class does. I'm sure others here will have a better answer for your question. :o

Harmony will also have single occupancy cabins. However, as a veteran of over 50 single cruises I can honestly say you don't need to restrict your sailing to those ships. In fact, I often am able to book double occupancy cabins for less than I would pay for single occupancy when they are available.

Harmony will also have single occupancy cabins. However, as a veteran of over 50 single cruises I can honestly say you don't need to restrict your sailing to those ships. In fact, I often am able to book double occupancy cabins for less than I would pay for single occupancy when they are available.

Please tell me how!

I cannot name the website here, but there is a large Vacation travel company who show " single discounts" on their website. Do an Internet search for "singles discounts" and see if any Vacations websites featuring cruises come up.

Also if you are a Crown & Anchor member you can check the members section of the website every Monday for the Going, Going, Gone sale.

What RCCL ships have cabins for single passengers?

Suggest you compare the cost of a single cabin vs. a standard cabin w/single supplement. I've always found booking a standard cabin with single supplement was cheaper than booking the solo. The added benefit to booking a standard cabin w/single supplement is that you get double C&A points . No double C&A points with a single supplement.