Hop On Hop Off Miami Tour

kdnurs

Has anyone ever done the Hop on Hop off Miami Tour with Airport drop off? If so, how does it work and what is the cost. I see it is something that is or was offered on Majesty of the Seas for debarkation. I am in need of transportation back to airport and right now have nothing scheduled. trying to see what my options are...THANKS!!!

Edited by kdnurs

Has anyone ever done the Hop on Hop off Miami Tour with Airport drop off? If so, how does it work and what is the cost. I see it is something that is or was offered on Majesty of the Seas for debarkation. I am in need of transportation back to airport and right now have nothing scheduled. trying to see what my options are...THANKS!!!

I am interested in this as well. I am on Carnival going back to FLL and I think the cost was 55. maybe?

you aren't really able to hop on and hop off if they need to get you to the airport by 1. Unless this is a special bus to take your luggage and get you to the airport later. I'd get more details before booking.

We enjoyed the "real" hop on hop off tour the first time we explored years ago. We could spend time in South beach and then continue on hours later. You won't have that kind of time.

Edited by eandj

• 1 month later...

Interested in this too. The bus takes you and your luggage to the airport at 2pm but unsure of how you time it to get to the shuttle bus for 2. How do you know how long the tours take if hopping on and off? Can anyone provide experience of this tour?

I looked into this for a friend who has a late flight after our cruise. From what I could see (on the NCL website), the reviews stated that there really wasn't enough time for hopping on and off the bus. For Norwegian (and I'm assuming the other cruise lines) the tour starts from Bayside Marketplace, so there is an option to walk around there/get something to eat if you'd like.

If you decide to do this, please post about it! Our cruise isn't until February and we are still gathering options for disembarkation day.