Deck 6 Balcony Breeze ??'s

Kverlinger

We recently upgraded from a 8th floor interior to 6th floor balcony. It is forward, about 10 rooms back from the front of the ship. I know the theater is below us. This should only be noisy during show times, correct? I hope.

Now, with the lanai below us, I know that it starts to narrow towards the front of the ship, giving us a better view? Anybody know about where that point would be? Trying to figure out if our location is ok. We aren't around any of the hot tubs.

Anybody know if there are public smoking areas around us? We are on the right side if you are looking on the deck plans online.

From past experience do not go on deck 9. We had been on deck 9 over the pool on the Breeze and even at night there was alway so much noise and I am not one that is bothered easily so if you are a light sleeper do not go on 9. I heard that deck 6 depending on where you are it can be noisy as well. The best decks are 7 and 8 and therefore are usually booked the fastest.

We had a balcony on the 6th deck on the Dream and it was about 5 or rooms away from the hot tub. Really didn't bother us that bad...Still felt as if we had a balcony room and it was worth it. You do give up privacy, but wasn't a big issue for us, no one really seemed to notice that we were there.

Not really sure when it starts to narrow, but I would worry too much about it...the Lanai doesn't really seem to be that busy, especially in the evenings.