port canaveral hotel (park and cruise)

brandylaw

Does anyone know of any average hotels in the port canaveral or cocoa beach area that let you park your vehicle while you cruise and possibly offer a shuttle service. We are driving down in April to cruise on the Mariner, and thought I could save 80 Plus dollars on the parking fee at the port since we have to get a room the the night before anyway.:rolleyes:

event.png

• 5 weeks later...

We will have 6 people in one room if we book at this hotel (4 adults and 2 children). We would have 2 vehicles to park during the cruise. If we book a suite will we be able to have 2 cars parked there or would it cost more. Any info. would help greatly!! :)

We just booked a room for $79 at the Best Western on A1A and they have shuttles to and from the pier for $4 per person. I do believe they indicated you can leave your car there as well.

can you give me an exact location for this hotel? I DEFINTELY want to check into it!

Have a great cruise!!!!

Buffy...The address for the Best Western Cocoa Beach is 5600 N. Atlantic Ave. Phone # is 321-783-7621 or the toll free 800-962-0028. Hope this helps. We will post when we return to let you know how it was if we even get there with Wilma brewing in the Caribbean.....

Hi there, My little group has stayed at the Radisson on two seperate occasions. We like the pool area, it is large enough that if you have children they don't bother people who don't and if you don't you can get away and still enjoy the area. We like to have a little private pool party before the next days cruise and have never had any trouble here. They do offer a shuttle but it is wild. We generally drive all the luggage and girls over and leave them at the port, drive our cars back to the hotel and then if the shuttle has openings or just grab a quick cab.

Caughrons

• 3 weeks later...

Check out comfort suites in Cocoa Beach. We were there in October 2003 and paid 80.99 per night which included parking and shuttle service. Less than 1 minute walk to the beach. There was a Waffle House right out front. Let me know if you need any other info.

• 1 month later...

Just letting you know for anyone who is interested;

Talked to Best Western and their Park and Cruise package has a 2 night minimum.

Asked about using Art's Shuttle service and of course you couldnt leave your vehicle there and go thru Art unless you stayed/paid for 2 nights.:(

Surfing some more and will post what I end up going with.

Archived