Ncl Official Cruise attendance thread lol

motleyfan

Three completed cruises with NCL(including a 14 day repo on the Dawn) with 2 more booked. I am just waiting for the winter 2016/2017 cruises from NYC to come out.

While I have looked at RCL and Carnival, I haven't seen enough to make me switch.

Twenty seven cruises with three on NCL. Currently have three more booked with NCL. Decisions always come down to price, itinerary and dates, not cruise line! They've all implemented changes over the last several years but cruising is still the best bang for the buck!!

3 Sailed, 1 booked

Have sailed with the mouse (over priced and a bit cultish) and RCI (really like and may be our new go to). Not overly concerned about the changes. As others have said it still is the best bang for the buck. I sail primarily for itinerary, so some of the things NCL has done, doesn't and won't apply to me (never use RS, don't like eating in the room etc.). As long as the line presents a quality product at a good value, I will continue to sail with them.

We have made over 45 cruises on NCL and have one booked.

The enforcement of the recent changes will let us decide if we return to NCL.

Right now, it seems the new management team doesn't need our business, so we won't be buying FCC's and will probably make our future cruises on another line. We have reached the top loyalty level on both, so the change will not be difficult.

I'm here because I have my first NCL cruise booked. I don't think I'm the only one, am I?

My first one also! Looking forward to it ! I remember you from the HAL boards. You gave me much information in the past on that board. Here's hoping we both enjoy our first NCL cruise.

Three with NCL and one more booked. I don't use room service and don't understand why so many people like to eat in their rooms when you can eat outside on the back of the ship or in a beautiful restaurant. I'm not a fan of the prices going up with tips and drinks, but the service has always been incredible, and I look forward to seeing the improved changes that FDR is promising for the future. I don't sail again until 2016, and I am already counting down the days!

My first ever cruise was the Dawn in 2011. Since then, I have also sailed the Breakaway and the Gem. I've sailed Carnival, as well, but preferred NCL. I have another Dawn sailing booked for late this summer.

I love NCLs suite and Haven amenities, but the constant changes in policy leave me wondering what to expect on my future sailings. I've considered canceling my upcoming cruise, but I did score a great deal that includes January's promo, and that deal can't be beat, so yes, for the right price, as of now, I will still sail NCL. I haven't had the final straw YET. However, I have booked the MSC Yacht Club for early 2017 and am considering another line or a land based vacation for next year.

NCL is no longer my favorite, and that saddens me.

Out of the 20+ cruises I've been on, about 6 have been NCL.

I am taken aback by the lack of tact and uncouth communication practices of the new regime. The changes are what they are, but fair warning should be issued so that those who chose to back out can do so without penalty.

I sailed last month on the Dawn and there were definitely signs among the normally upbeat crew that conditions for them had taken a downturn.

A super-sweet deal will have me considering NCL, but they definitely have a lower position on my radar screen than they did last year.

Newbie cruiser. Did have CCL booked last year but due to unforseen circumstances had to cancel. Have my first NCL (and what WILL be my first cruise) booked on the Jade for July 2016 (darn you prebooked land based 2015 vacation!).

I dont know...I am thinking over 40 or so with NCL. I went to see my cruise history on MyNCL and it is no longer listed. Jeepers, I do not get any emails from them anymore either...I have not been asked for feedback in my last eight or so cruises with them...Hmmmmmmm....

But it is all okay...After my last Breakaway cruise which was my first experience with the included UBP, I do think it quite best they forget all about me...I am too embarrassed to go back!:p

Definitely nothing booked in the future...until I color my hair and change my looks again, hahahaha

coka:D

Edited by coka

I dont know...I am thinking over 40 or so with NCL. I went to see my cruise history on MyNCL and it is no longer listed. Jeepers, I do not get any emails from them anymore either...I have not been asked for feedback in my last eight or so cruises with them...Hmmmmmmm....

But it is all okay...After my last Breakaway cruise which was my first experience with the included UBP, I do think it quite best they forget all about me...I am too embarrassed to go back!:p

Definitely nothing booked in the future...until I color my hair and change my looks again, hahahaha

coka:D

Best reply so far! We need to cruise together!!:D