Questions about All Inclusive Package

jahaha

After a busy school year, we are finally getting everything ticked and tied for our upcoming cruise. We purchased many, many months ago and added on the All Inclusive package. I have a few questions about that package that I cannot seem to find answers to in our paperwork or online.

1) Do we need to book our excursions while onboard to use the All Inclusive excursion credit? (versus booking in advance)

2) Is Illusionarium available discounted or free of charge on the first night?

3) Are there any spa features included in the All Inclusive package?

Thanks in advance.

If you want to prebook excursions to lock in date and time, you will need to prepay with a credit card. Then 1 week prior to your cruise, you call NCL and they refund the money to your credit card and take it out of your onboard excursion money. This is what we are doing for our Breakaway cruise in June for a couple excursions that had limited space.

How do you get an all-inclusive package? How much is it, what doesn't it include (there are almost always exceptions, at least other places).

I have never seen it advertised and there is no option for it on my TA's booking site.

Is this article from last July about it:

Norwegian Cruise Line will debut an all-inclusive package that includes dining, beverages, Internet, excursions and more on most of its 2015 sailings. But the first-for-the-cruise-line offer won't be available for long. Only those who have already reserved a 2015 booking or those making a new booking during a 25-day window in August will have access to the package.

The all-inclusive package will be available on all three- to 14-night 2015 sailings, except those on Pride of America. The per-person price (which is separate from and in addition to the cruise fare) and what's included are based on the length of the cruise; for a seven-night sailing, the cost is $899 per person (. When adding the package to a booking, the cost of the cruise fare itself is reduced by 10 percent.

Included in the package for a seven-night cruise are: the ultimate dining and beverage packages, a shore excursion credit of $200 per person, prepaid daily service charges, a 250-minute Internet package per person, 20 photos of any size, chocolate-covered strawberries, a bottle of wine, one bingo session and six bottles of water.

For cruises from three to five nights, the shore excursion credit is reduced to $100 per person, and on cruises of nine to 14 nights, the package includes 12 bottles of water instead of six.

According to the cruise line, the new offer was inspired by the popularity of its dining and beverage packages, as well as its new fly, cruise and stay packages, which include air, cruise and hotel.

To qualify for the all-inclusive package offer, new cruise reservations must be made between August 4 and August 29. Already booked 2015 cruises also qualify. If one passenger in a cabin books the package, all people in the same cabin must also purchase it. The offer is not available on bookings made in the U.K. or Europe.

Edited by NLH Arizona

Thanks for the answers. I guess that package is worth it if you book all those things through the ship. It is a winner for the line because you try out almost everything except art auctions and gambling (and I guess the Bingo covers the last one). I'm getting the UBP, DSC's and $100 OBC so even if available I wouldn't purchase it. Our three specialty dinners, two excursions, and Wine Lovers experience totaled only around $400 so I think it would be hard for me to justify $1,800 extra. I may of been tempted at the time however if the other perks weren't available.

OP

We booked all our excursions and did not pay a cent.

You call the phone number for excursions and they book you.

It takes a little longer than doing it on line, but we paid nothing .

In fact our total comes to more than the credit, so here will be 12$ each billed to our onboard account

I have the confirmations. Our kids are not on AI and I booked their's online.

A friend traveling with us did the same thing. She called in and booked her excursions.

Thanks for the answers. I guess that package is worth it if you book all those things through the ship. It is a winner for the line because you try out almost everything except art auctions and gambling (and I guess the Bingo covers the last one). I'm getting the UBP, DSC's and $100 OBC so even if available I wouldn't purchase it. Our three specialty dinners, two excursions, and Wine Lovers experience totaled only around $400 so I think it would be hard for me to justify $1,800 extra. I may of been tempted at the time however if the other perks weren't available.

If you are in a suite it is totally worth it.

Saved 600 dollars on the suite.

Add the UBP and UDP, gratuities etc and right there we are ahead of the game.

The stuff we don't need we don't use .

The price of our upcoming cruise has increased $2400 since we booked the AIl In.

I would not have done it if I were in a less pricey cabin.

The nice thing is that if I change my mind I can cancel right up until the time we cruise.

WHICH IS in 19 days!'n yippee!