Allure OTS Med Cruise 6/11/15

Hello all! We are going on the Allure ots ship leaving from Rome on June 6, 2015. We will be staying arriving in Rome June 6 and staying there until we board the ship. We are boarding in Rome for the 7 days cruise. After the cruise we are going to Paris for 4 days following the cruise. I will try to get this thread started either before/during/after. We can't wait! If you ave any questions or comments feel free to reply and I will try to respond back as soon as I can.

We are traveling the Rome itinerary on the Allure on 7/30. From what I've read, it seems most passengers embark from Barcelona. Any information about embarkation and disembarkation in Rome would be very helpful. Enjoy your cruse.

Looking forward to your review. We are going on Allure from Rome Oct 15. I am interested to see how the multi-port embarkation works out. Also if you could share the compasses it would be much appreciated. Is Mamma Mia playing on your sailing? We don't have it available or any Broadway show. We saw it on Quantum and it was great. I wouldn't mind seeing it again. Thanks in advance.

Can't wait for your review!

Don't know if you have been to Paris before but I can tell you it is amazing :)

My boyfriend and I will be on the Allure on 23 July from Rome and we are staying in Rome for 3 nights pre cruise. We are really looking forward to it.

Hope you have a fantastic time :D

Looking forward to your review and understanding how boarding goes in Rome. DH and I will be cruising Allure in August Rome-Rome. Also interested in cruise compasses.

Enjoy your cruise!

Hey guys sorry I meant to say were getting on the ship June 11 not the 6.

No worries I assumed a typo. I can't wait for your your review. I hear this is a Barcelona to Barcelona itinerary so when we board the compass won't say day 1 for us getting on in Rome. Very confusing in my opinion. I love that we can embark from Rome but the whole multi-port embarkation has me baffled. I hear we will have our own muster for Rome embarkation peeps and Barcelona ones just won't participate. Hmm...

Also looking to find out what nights are formal.

Thanks again.

No worries I assumed a typo. I can't wait for your your review. I hear this is a Barcelona to Barcelona itinerary so when we board the compass won't say day 1 for us getting on in Rome. Very confusing in my opinion. I love that we can embark from Rome but the whole multi-port embarkation has me baffled. I hear we will have our own muster for Rome embarkation peeps and Barcelona ones just won't participate. Hmm...

Also looking to find out what nights are formal.

Thanks again.

We have done this twice beforeit's actually very easy you get on the ship in Rome and everybody else is off,you do go to a private muster station no big deal yes you do get your days mixed up because they called Day one in Barcelona you're in route to get off in Rome and everybody else is doing excursions so there is no madness getting on or getting off it's really quite nice,

Looking forward to your review. Have followed some Allure ones for Caribbean so will be interesting too to see your Mediterranean experience.

We're doing Caribbean next spring.

Have an awesome cruise. Not too much longer now before you go!

We have done this twice beforeit's actually very easy you get on the ship in Rome and everybody else is off,you do go to a private muster station no big deal yes you do get your days mixed up because they called Day one in Barcelona you're in route to get off in Rome and everybody else is doing excursions so there is no madness getting on or getting off it's really quite nice,

Thank you. I was concerned but I feel better. It actually now seems to be an advantage to be in the minority as embarkation and debarkation may not be as crowded. :cool:

Thank you. I was concerned but I feel better. It actually now seems to be an advantage to be in the minority as embarkation and debarkation may not be as crowded. :cool:

We are leaving on July 2 from Rome,as I said before it's actually better!

Have a great cruise😄😄