S3 Suite 11009 and or 10008

legion3

Are these worth it? Family of 4 so the seperate rooms would be nice. and the Bath tub. Specifically on the Divina

It is a wrap around but small balcony?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Are these worth it? Family of 4 so the seperate rooms would be nice. and the Bath tub. Specifically on the Divina

Thanks

By the looks of my old deck plans it would seem 10008 has two rooms but 11009 has only one. But don't quote me on it.

10008 is 355 sq ft ( 320 living area ; 35 bathroom) with a wrap around balcony

11009 is 412 sq ft (377 living area ; 35 bathroom) with a wrap around balcony)

I'll see if I can find out the balcony dimensions and maybe a picture.

Pete

edit

found 11009 balcony rearmost portion

9009balcony.jpg

Edited by Skier52

Picked this up on the thread below post #44

10007 is the mirror companion of 10008

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2021386&page=3#

Cruiseguyinorl wrote

Cabin 9009 - Cabin Interior 447.3 sq ft (35.0 sq ft bathroom + 412.3 sq ft living space). Balcony is 32.8 sq ft. This cabin should have a shower/bathtub combination.

Cabin 10007 - Cabin Interior 354.7 sq ft (35.0 sq ft bathroom + 319.7 sq ft living space). Balcony is 35.0 sq ft. This cabin should have a shower/bathtub combination and a double sofa bed.

Cabin 11009 - Cabin Interior 411.7 sq ft (35.0 sq ft bathroom + 376.7 sq ft living space). Balcony is 32.8 sq ft. This cabin should have a shower/bathtub combination and a double sofa bed.

pete

Edited by Skier52

Thanks

HI,

We've just returned home after sailing on Divina's transatlantic crossing from Miami to Rome and we were in cabin 10008.

We thought it was a great cabin. There was 3 of us and plenty of room to move around, loads of storage and luggage bags slide under the main bed.

There is a lounge area with soft bed and a longe chair and bedroom separated by a closing door. Both rooms have their own TV. Both rooms also have floor to ceiling windows.

The bathroom was fine and having the bathtub was great. Ours did not leak nor did we experience any shower leaks or overflow as others seem to have.

The balcony does wrap around a little but if it is breezy or the ship is going fast it can be too windy to sit outside unless you don't mind the windblown look. I guess you could say it's a little on the narrow side but still ok.

Regarding the Aurea Experience that comes with it : All your drinks at any time, in any part of the ship. There was plenty to choose from including cocktails, coffees and ice creams. I drink mostly sauvignon blanc and my husband drinks beer and spirits. We always had a perfectly acceptable drink of choice available and he did have bottles of beer plus buds in an aluminium can thingy. If you can't find something you like then I think you would be very hard to please.

Anyway, hope this helps. I'm off to bed now.

I know on the deck plan that 11009 doesnt look like it has a divider but it does. It is two rooms. The best balcony of the three is the one on deck 10. It goes further round the front but we had a fantastic view on deck 11. The shortest one is on deck nine which seems to stop before it goes around the corner. We had enough room for a sail away party for 6 people at the front - the bit not in the picture above, although it was a little windy.

• 2 years later...

Is this the same floor plan on the Splendida. Does 11009 on the Splendida have a room divider?

I know on the deck plan that 11009 doesnt look like it has a divider but it does. It is two rooms. The best balcony of the three is the one on deck 10. It goes further round the front but we had a fantastic view on deck 11. The shortest one is on deck nine which seems to stop before it goes around the corner. We had enough room for a sail away party for 6 people at the front - the bit not in the picture above, although it was a little windy.