Carnival Excursion Price Guarantee - Paradise Cove

I am very interested in visiting Paradise Cove, but I'm nervous to book outside of Carnival as this is our first cruise. The price for transportation, snorkeling including gear, and beach access is listed as $35/per adult and $20 for a child under 12 on the Paradise Cove site for a variety of different amounts of time spent there. Carnival is charging $79.99 per adult and $69.99 for each child for less time. For peace of mind I was considering booking through Carnival and doing the price match guarantee, but I have seen that this is only for identical excursions so I'm worried that we would not receive it since Carnival offers a shorter time there. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you.

I used it for my Altun Ha and Belize City excursion.

Carnival - 4 hours, no lunch - $69.99

BelizeCruiseExcursions - 4.5 hours, with lunch - $42.50

They honored the Shore Excursion Best Price Guarantee, and now our family is getting on the ship with $120+ OBC. Definitely worked for me!

I am very interested in visiting Paradise Cove, but I'm nervous to book outside of Carnival as this is our first cruise. The price for transportation, snorkeling including gear, and beach access is listed as $35/per adult and $20 for a child under 12 on the Paradise Cove site for a variety of different amounts of time spent there. Carnival is charging $79.99 per adult and $69.99 for each child for less time. For peace of mind I was considering booking through Carnival and doing the price match guarantee, but I have seen that this is only for identical excursions so I'm worried that we would not receive it since Carnival offers a shorter time there. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you.

You could book it, fill out the price match forms and if they say it is not identical than cancel and book the other excursion. It is a bit convoluted.

Carnival is good about refunding cancelled excursions.

Happy sailing!

I booked the Paradise Cove excursion through Carnival for the 3 of us for a cruise next May. I tried to do a price match but you can only pick cruises to price match through the end of the year. Guess I will keep checking. I thought on the Paradise Cove website it says transportation and snorkel gear included but you could stay 2-4 or 6 hours for same price of $35pp. Big price difference!

We were on Pride 2 weeks ago and went to Paradise Cove. We booked through deadmansreef.com. Dealt with Barry. It was great. When we got off the ship they were waiting for us. Very nice driver. Took about 20 minutes to get to Cove. We were laying in our beach chairs with our first drinks before the exact same Carnival excursion people showed up. Everyone went out to the reef snorkeling together. When we got back my DH and I had burgers and more drinks and at 12:00 told them we were ready to go. (Just a note our ship arrived at 7:00 and we meet our driver at 8:00). They had us back at the ship with 1/2 hr to shop before boarding at 1:00. It went very smooth and we saved ALOT of money. Barry was great and he was the person that took everyone snorkeling. We have not booked excursions through Carnival in years. First cruise in 2007 we did ...... just because like everyone on the first cruise I was alittle nervous.

We were on Pride 2 weeks ago and went to Paradise Cove. We booked through deadmansreef.com. Dealt with Barry. It was great. When we got off the ship they were waiting for us. Very nice driver. Took about 20 minutes to get to Cove. We were laying in our beach chairs with our first drinks before the exact same Carnival excursion people showed up. Everyone went out to the reef snorkeling together. When we got back my DH and I had burgers and more drinks and at 12:00 told them we were ready to go. (Just a note our ship arrived at 7:00 and we meet our driver at 8:00). They had us back at the ship with 1/2 hr to shop before boarding at 1:00. It went very smooth and we saved ALOT of money. Barry was great and he was the person that took everyone snorkeling. We have not booked excursions through Carnival in years. First cruise in 2007 we did ...... just because like everyone on the first cruise I was alittle nervous.

And the cruise lines prey on that nervousness to make people pay more for tours