Driftwoodgal

ChuckyMoe

I was just looking for some info again on Oscar Brown and came across a post that you had done in August. I had not replied to it as I missed it. Sorry about that.

I have not signed up yet for the Meet and Mingle for the cruise. There are 12 or 13 of us in our group - not sure as unfortunately one of my friends passed away last week and not sure if anyone else will be coming in her place - we still have a few weeks left before final payment is due.

I noticed that you have done tours with Oscar before and your other post said that you had pictures. If you could e-mail some pictures to me, I would appreciate it at rneill@rogers.com.

I have not e-mailed Oscar since July 18th but he advised that he would be at the docks at 8:00 a.m. on the day of our tour with a sign with our name on it. I am so looking forward to it.

Have a great day.

• 3 weeks later...

ChuckyMoe,

We have lots of things planned for each port. One of them being that we will zipline and do the canals with Oscar in Puerto Limon.

If you go the Meet and Mingle thread area look up our cruise date, go to some of the last dates and you will see what we are doing in each port. We would love for you to sign up for the M & M party. We had tons of fun last year with a mini golf tournament, gift exchange etc. None of us knew each other before the cruise. We met on line and friendship have formed from there.

Thanks Driftwoodgal for the info. I have not had time to register yet as my son just got married last weekend and so have been busy preparing for that. Also I am going on a girls all-inclusive in November and still haven't picked out where we are going for that so have been very busy lately.

Will try to get on the site shortly.

Archived