Cape Liberty Parkers Get Paint Splash

LauraS

For those concerned about the issue, it's not resolved according to several threads. I don't see how it could be since the paint or residue is not coming from this site directly, but from overspray and wind from another close by site.

Someone posted where you could get a $20 dollar carcover on one of the threads. The lot allows carcovers now.

This problem does not come up constantly, but does come up. The paint/residue does not easily wash off. Apparently, Ken who is the owner or manager is aware and will reimburse those effected. (with proof it happened, of course)

Personally, I choose not to park my fairly new car where it could possibly get damaged, when a reliable service will cost me little more to get there and back. That's just me.

Happy Sailings.

I did post this on another thread. We just got back August 12th. We parked in the Cape Libery Lot. Very accessible. Has a shuttle if you park a distance away. We got a spot very close...walking distance to the terminal. We bought a cover at Wal Mart for an extended mini van for $20.00US. We drove from Canada and didn't want to take any chances as passengers who parked in mid to late June had problems. When we returned there were some black oil smears and brown flecks on the cover. The white car next to us had many flecks on it. We really appreciated that this info. was posted. We told that the covers would be left on and ours was.

Peace, Anna:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived