Money Bar Question

The_Graphic1

I've tried emailing Money Bar and it won't go through, says their inbox is full. I'm curious if anyone knows what's included in their snorkeling package. My wife and I went in February and their rental shed was closed for remodeling so we couldn't snorkel. We're going back on August 24th with the whole family, 9 people in our group (6 adults, a 13 year old, a 9 year old and a 6 year old), and want to be sure we can snorkel while we're in Cozumel this time. We liked the Money Bar and the water there.

Does the rental of snorkel gear include a life vest or flotation belt of some sort? If not are they available for an extra fee? Also, can we prepay and reserve equipment since we have a larger group or will we be fine to just rent when we get there that day?

We were there in January and did the Snorkel Tour that included equipment,, locker rental, a guided snorkel tour, one welcome drink and lunch from a special menu. The equipment included a snorkel vest and the other equipment was in good shape. I think the total for the package was $ 40.00 US each. Not bad, but if I were to go back I would probably either bring my own equipment or just rent from them and order from the regular menu. The menu with the package was very limited (although very good), but there were many more options on the regular menu and the prices were not bad. We had no problem renting equipment, but there were only 2 of us, so you may keep trying to contact them to set up reservations just to be on the safe side.