Beverage package?

Don't mean to highjack OP's thread, but seeing as I'm asking a question about the beverage packages too I don't feel the need to make a whole new thread just for it.

For beverage packages if I'm going on a 7 night cruise is it possible for me to not purchase it for the 8th and final day of the cruise? Or are beverage packages purchased for every single day.

If you're on a 7 night cruise you'll pay however much it is each day times 7 days. You aren't paying for 8.

And you can buy it after the cruise has started, but only when there are still 3 days left in the cruise. (though I think specifically they mean 3 nights, because that last day would be the 4th day, see what I mean?)

Don't mean to highjack OP's thread, but seeing as I'm asking a question about the beverage packages too I don't feel the need to make a whole new thread just for it.

For beverage packages if I'm going on a 7 night cruise is it possible for me to not purchase it for the 8th and final day of the cruise? Or are beverage packages purchased for every single day.

To clarify: you can purchase for part of the cruise, but only until there are at least four days left. And it is for the full balance of the remaining days.

Seven night cruise:

Prepurchase or buy on Day 1: Pay for 7.

Buy on Day 2: Pay for 6.

Buy on Day 3: Pay for 5.

Buy on Day 4: Pay for 4.

Not always. We were on a 7 night cruise in Liberty last year (Mediterranean) and were charged for 8 days. Difficult to get value on the last day....

Sounds like an error/strange situation, my understanding has always been embarkation day counts but disembarkation day does not.