Carnival Miracle ice machines

osucruise

I heard that on carnival patrons have access to ice machines on their ships. I will be on the miracle and wondering if anyone knows where they are located (not talking lido deck). We like to get our our ice bucket filled but often takes too long. Not that its a biggie and we have no problem getting our own...just like at a hotel. Also, does anyone know running price of doing a load of laundry personally and not by carnival staff.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure the laundry was $3 to wash and $3 to dry, if memory serves. We always bring laundry pods to do a load and never actually do it!

I've never seen a hotel style ice machine on a carnival ship, however, I know you can get a bucket of ice from room service, as well. I've always had good experiences with giving my steward a $10 when I meet him and asking for him to make sure we have ice. I've never been without. :)

I heard that on carnival patrons have access to ice machines on their ships.

...Sorry, but this information is incorrect. Pax do not have access to the ice machines. They are not located behind the doors marked "Crew Only" but behind doors that have different wording on them.

...As others have said, ice can easily be obtained from your room steward or 24 hours a day from Lido Deck.